Do you believe in Santa

Bokishi

I kind of do still believe he exist, like Tim Allen in that movie.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I wonder what Santa would say about the Russians claiming the North Pole? :devil:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Never unfortunately - I noticed that Santa was wearing my Grand father's watch and boots when I was 2-3 years old, which kinda maybe me realize that he didn't exist (or so my parents tell me, I can't remember it)

Fortune favors the bald.

I was lucky. I believed in Santa until an age where I wouldn't be upset that he wasn't real. Wasn't that I was gullible, it was that I just couldn't believe my parents would buy me that much loot.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I don't remember when I stopped believing in Santa Claus.

It was probably early, since around the 1st or 2nd grade I was questioning my Sunday school teachers on the existence of God. I mostly went to church to goof off with my friends, run around the church grounds and generally cause havoc. Oh and they had free ice cream sandwiches.

I was still dragged to Church until I grew big enough that my mom couldn't lift me up out of bed.

Oh man, I loved god when I was a kid. I would have never questioned any of that back then, but then again you might have been raised Catholic

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yes. My sister and I used to make elaborate traps for him on Christmas eve. Although he never got stuck I think this just proves he is a 'Nam vet.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ours were made with string, tin cans, and piles of stuffed animals.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Caught our parents twice, tho.

-Elwood Blues

Guest The Architect

I believed in Santa back in the day. I'm not sure how old I was when I stopped believing in him, though, all I know is, it was before Grade 2, so it was sometime before I turned 7. One day it just clicked into my head that it wasn't possible to do all these things it was said Santa does. And then there was the whole "why does Santa look different depending on which shop I see him at" case.