Is Anyone Still Playing NWN Modules?

Guard Dog

We have a topic on NWN2 mods but I notice on the vault NWN1 mods are still coming out at a pretty good rate. Does anyone still check them out?

I do have an ulterior motive for asking BTW. Since CEP 2.0 included a lot of CODI material, I picked back up a Planescape setting mod I was toying with back when the Sigil tileset came out. Well, now I have two other builders interested in collaborating on completing the storyline. So far I have well over 100 hours in it and a 6-10 hour story line that is in in either completed or better-than-rough stages. I was curious, is anyone was still even playing NWN1 material?

By the way, I do have a lot of Planescape source material on .PDF. If anyone wants it, PM me an email address and I'll zip it up and send it.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I've been wanting to try out some NWN2 mods, but I keep trying the ones I see recommended and encountering either bugs or design decisions that just blatantly turn me off. I still download the occasional one to check out, but haven't made time for any of them.

NWN1 suffers the same problems, though. To the point that I just went ahead and uninstalled it a while back.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I never managed to find the expansions for NWN 1, so my mod playing capabilities were severely limited. That said, I still played them a year ago. I never got started with the Paladin mod, I probably should have, but the discs are rather dead by now.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The OC really ruined the whole NWN experience, despite really trying to get more value out of the game.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I go back and check for new NWN2 mods every once in a while, but I uninstalled NWN not too long after getting NWN2.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

My perosnal computer has been out of workings for a couple of months now. Before then, i wa sstill playing NWN1, and once I get it back up 9this week it looks like), I'll be playing it again.

NWN 4 EVAR!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I recently played a very good MP module for NWN1 with my girlfriend, because we couldn't continue our coop-runthrough of NWN2. Other than that, as a filler for the want of something better, I don't play NWN modules anymore.

[edit]

Man, writing English after a DMing a PnP session and being tired is a bad combination...

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority