Do you believe in aliens

The Man In Black

I don't know if there are aliens or not. If there aren't any though, there would be an awful lot of wasted space out there.

People must say that explicitly to make fun of that movie. I saw 3 different people say that, seriously, in another thread on another forum. The silliness of it, to me, is that the distance between planets alone, even within our own solar system, is enough to qualify it for an awful lot of wasted space.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I have no doubt, like so many others here, that life exsist somewhere else - in an almost endless universe (in terms of mass and not space) it seems highly probable that life has originated elsewhere as well.

Fortune favors the bald.

Why are the aliens and their technologies always so very very quiet?

It's uncanny.

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

I just realised that a far more important question is "Do they have the funk"?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:)

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Enoch wins the thread

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

:)

I was thinking more like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQrHcy3p9vU

-Elwood Blues

I don't know if there are aliens or not. If there aren't any though, there would be an awful lot of wasted space out there.

People must say that explicitly to make fun of that movie. I saw 3 different people say that, seriously, in another thread on another forum. The silliness of it, to me, is that the distance between planets alone, even within our own solar system, is enough to qualify it for an awful lot of wasted space.

What movie

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Actually, I've been chasing this up, and I believe if we meet aliens and they have funk it will be like this.

-Elwood Blues

What movie

Contact

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

If life can string up on this little insignificant mudball then more than likely it will spring up in other places as well.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Contact

I remember catching alot of flak from my friends for not finding that movie awful.

As far as life being out there, I think that people underestimate how many factors figure into a planet being able to substain life. I would say that at best the chances are 50/50 that somewhere in the immediate universe there is life, much less intelligent life.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Here's another question: what if there are other intelligent life-forms, but we're the best there is?

-Elwood Blues

X-FILES IS REAL!!!!!!! THE LITTLE GREEN MEN WILL COME AND KILL US ALL!!! :ermm:

They weren't green, gray

Trust no one.

yes the x files suck

X-Files is (well, was 'till sixth season) best, stfu

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I live in close proximity to one of the largest spook plane bases in America.

Yes, I've seen UFOs, no I don't believe any of them were otherworldly, yes I believe there is probably life on another planet someplace.

The more important question is how can we destroy them and take their stuff.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Just give them bad directions and they'll eventually crash near some little town in New Mexico

The more important question is how can we destroy them and take their stuff.

I'm with Fenghuang! Bags on the arrows.

-Elwood Blues

Here's another question: what if there are other intelligent life-forms, but we're the best there is?

I would guess the universe is going to be pretty damned if we're the best there is.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I would guess the universe is going to be pretty damned if we're the best there is.

My point is that we're always fantasising about some super-race coing from teh stars to save us. But what if that is our allotted destiny, so to speak? What if we have the seeds of greatness, and we squander it on spening 100s of times more money on cosmetics than on space exploration? Because we do. In Europe we spend more money on cosmetics than on defence!

-Elwood Blues