Art and some fan art..

tuittupaa

Here's some art, just for the fun of it!

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/Insti...otoshop%20arts/

Includes 15 pieces of 'regular' Photoshop generated art, free of topic.

I have also created some fan art for upcoming BioWare title "Mass Effect" (16 pieces):

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/Insti...d%20Collection/

Asaries are an alien race in Mass Effect game. For the fan request, the collection of Asari Pin Up Calender (WARNING: contains partial female nudity)

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/Insti...ari%20Pin%20Up/

And for girl fans, I did some Kaidan Alenko Pin Up pics.. (WARNING: contains partial male nudity):

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/Insti...den%20Pin%20Up/

I hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment! :)

EDIT: I didn't get the links working, I don't know how to use this system. Until I figure it out, just copy and paste. :thumbsup:

EDIT2: And now they work! Weird! :lol:

Edited by tuittupaa

Riipustat ihan hyvin, mutta se ei tee noista v

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You don't find yourself drawing alien pin-ups weird?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

No, not really. It's just like a human being, only with blue skin and without hair. If someone gets kicks out of those (believe me, a lot actually do) I'm just happy. And I guess BW is happy too. :thumbsup:

Alien pinups don't score that high on my wierdometer.

Anyway the links work now, I prefer the black and whites, the lighting is good. The others tend to look too 'photoshoppy'.

What if they were furry aliens?

Anyway the links work now, I prefer the black and whites, the lighting is good. The others tend to look too 'photoshoppy'.

pin-up wookie?

IB1OsQq.png

pin-up wookie?

With a bikini on? :thumbsup:

pin-up wookie?

why? would you see anything at all even if the wookie would be naked?

IB1OsQq.png

why? would you see anything at all even if the wookie would be naked?

No, not really... just for the fun of it. Some pink bikinis.....

i would actually prefer Mission with and/or without a bikini, but you better ask Aram and Gorgon about the wookie :lol:

IB1OsQq.png

Pfah. Venus Bluegenes any day. A real (genetically engineered) woman. If any of my girlfriends can't breathe chlorine gas and know how to operate a satchel charge it's going to be a real short date.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

For a minute there, i thought that i by accident ended up at 4chan.org :brows:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Are the links furry-safe? Talk about wookies with bikinies worry me ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

They're not much more furry than Aram's avatar.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Okay :rolleyes:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

No, especially when they're twi'leks.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Oh, right. Those teal women with tentacles coming out of their heads, right? I just bundle it up with everything else bizarre crap internet regularly spews at me. If you like it, fine, it's still weird internet crap.

As for Missions appeal, heck, she's loli with huge boobs(and tentacles, zomg). This, if it is a suprise, should be a realisation of something vital to you.

kirottu said:

Oh, right. Those teal women with tentacles coming out of their heads, right? I just bundle it up with everything else bizarre crap internet regularly spews at me. If you like it, fine, it's still weird internet crap.

As for Missions appeal, heck, she's loli with huge boobs(and tentacles, zomg). This, if it is a suprise, should be a realisation of something vital to you.

can anyone tell when a twi'lek becomes an adult?

i thought orcs for example in many worlds tend to be an adult already before age 10, and even humans in reality said maturity comes around 12-14 since before the roman era (even by egyptian one) till about the 16th century

IB1OsQq.png