What are you playing now?

Darque

Jeremy Christmas, the bonus case in Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is a long fricking case.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I have to figure out whether I'm going to start Puzzle Quest this week or finally finish Final Fantasy IV Advance.

If it weren't for my guild on WoW, I'd try LotRO with you, Hurl. Maybe I'll try the game anyhow. I'll have you meet me and you can show me the ropes. I've been thinking about it.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

If it weren't for my guild on WoW, I'd try LotRO with you, Hurl. Maybe I'll try the game anyhow. I'll have you meet me and you can show me the ropes. I've been thinking about it.

Sure, let me know. There's a free 7 day trial here:

http://lotro.turbine.com/trial/index.php?u...aign=Free_Trial

I'm on the Windfola server.

Lost Planet.

it rocks.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Well... WoW, Some SupCom (expansion is coming out soon) and now installing prey to run through it with a KICK BUTT comp.

Also... Did you know that warren spector is currently the creative director for disney?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Uh. I tried to go back and play Knights of the Old Republic. It was pretty fun, and I forget why I stopped. I'll probably turn it on in a few days. Also I reinstalled Oblivion, but forgot to reinstall the custom race fix so whoops. Ah well. When I care, I'll fix that. :x I did try to go back and do NWN2 without touching the OC. Got a ranger to level 8 just going through various mods. Funfun. I'll probably make a Druid/Stormlord when the expansion hits.

I'm playing the crossing fingers and hoping the TF2 beta comes out any minute now... game.

Interspersed with short bouts of Puzzle Quest.

Ah, prey... dispite your graphical beauty I now remember why I only played you once... the story moves slower than molasses on a cold minnisota day going up hill.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Been juggling Gun, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Dead Rising, Saints Row, and Sims 2, all while trying to finish Highlander(on the last season), Xena(last season), and Stargate: Atlantis. Been thinking of starting up a new game of NWN2, but not sure if I should wait until MotB is out or not.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Also... Did you know that warren spector is currently the creative director for disney?

I knew that Warren is the head honcho of JPS, which is now a subsidiary of Disney. That he crawled up the ranks of Disney however is new to me. But that's maybe a good thing, maybe we'll eventually get a Deus Ex: Toon Wars, with plenty of cool comics and stuff!

Baldur's Gate 2 whenever I have the time.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I bought Lord of the Rings Online a couple days ago. I really don't care for MMOs and I dont see myself continuously playing this, but I have found it to be more enjoyable than the other MMO's I have played. (EQ, UO, SWG)

Sam and Max Episodes

Day of Defeat: Source

I've been playing BTS mostly as Augustus Caesar. For some reason, I keep restarting the game at the first sign of trouble.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: