What are you playing now?

Darque

o **** theyre on to me!!1

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh man. *cradles his cramped up hand*

I went back to EBA and tried to complete a bunch of levels without any misses. I jumped right into hard rock mode and was like "OMG! That's so fast! I can't even see the stupid things before they are gone!" Stepped back down to Sweatin' and did better there, but my accuracy has definitely taken a hit since the last time I played. Tried Anthem and manged to almost beat that one without a single miss. I ended up with two, the last beat marker and the last spin marker. I gave up after missing the last marker. :sad:

I just attempted to play Resident Evil 4, but I can't stand it. Aiming sucks so very much. Leon can't hold a gun steady to save his life.

You're playing the Wii version, I take it? And to think, some people actually believed the Wiimote would lend itself to shooters.

I just attempted to play Resident Evil 4, but I can't stand it. Aiming sucks so very much. Leon can't hold a gun steady to save his life.

You're playing the Wii version, I take it? And to think, some people actually believed the Wiimote would lend itself to shooters.

it would if you added auto aim to it.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

No. I was playing the PC version actually.

I installed Mafia. I remember not being able to finish a race a few years back, but the way I see it, I now have both the internet - 19+ trainer! - and you guys! High Five!

I'm also spying on the brown shirts in the acrology. DX:IW.

Civ 4: Beyond the Sword.

After several months away from Civ, I've been pulled back in. (I love the new random events.) But I'm struggling a bit with some of my old bad habits. I tend more to be a builder than a warmonger, but I will launch an early rush if the opportunity presents itself. Otherwise, I'll tech up and wait until I have a significant technological or strategic advantage to strike. (Rule 1: Only wage wars that you can win quickly and efficiently. Rule 2: Wage every war that you can win quickly and efficiently.) My problem is indeciveness, especially when I end up next an AI who is a complete jerk (Montezuma, Tokugowa, Alexander, et al.), but who is out of the range for an effective early rush. I need to learn to plan my diplomacy better to prevent or mitigate the inevitable late-classical-age stack of units that these guys send after me. (Either by hitting them first, by bribing an ally to do so, or by kissing up to them and directing their ire against a different civ.)

The most effective Civ diplomacy is to avoid trying to keep everybody happy and instead cultivate two very close allies (two so that you can avoid the "you stopped trading with/declared war on our best friends" penalty to relations), and let the rest of the world hate you if they want to. I just have to be more decisive early on, pick who I want to ally with, and stick to it. "Pleased" or "cautious" relations are of no help-- you want allies who are "friendly" and enemies who are "furious."

Bioshock, 360 version.

seconded

Thirded.

AWESOMEASFASDASDASGHFASD

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

lord of the rings - the third age

tolkien final fantasy.... weird....

you poke somethings eye out as the last boss, and it has absolutely nothing do to with the story otherwise.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.