What are you playing now?

Darque

Am I only one or does Kelverin's avatar just scream "y halo thar buttsecks"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Never had that problem with my good old 360!

Ya, they just get the "red ring of death," or some other problem, and die for good.

Uh, not quite. Microsoft fixes it for free, but good try. Also, mine has never gotten the rings, so, you know...You lose still.

Never had that problem with my good old 360!

Ya, they just get the "red ring of death," or some other problem, and die for good.

Uh, not quite. Microsoft fixes it for free, but good try. Also, mine has never gotten the rings, so, you know...You lose still.

I notice that you didn't cover the "or some other problem" section of my post... :lol:

Edit: Neverwinter Nights HotU

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

That's because, unlike the PC, the 360 doesn't have very many problems. What other problems are you talking about?

Overheating, un-fixable game errors -like the 1.2 Oblivion patch error that affects all SI players unless they edit a file in the game data folder-, etc.

That's because, unlike the PC, the 360 doesn't have very many problems. What other problems are you talking about?

and don't forget 360 has guitar hero 2

Bahh, that is one of the most overrated games in existence...

BOT: Neverwinter Nights HotU

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Overheating, un-fixable game errors -like the 1.2 Oblivion patch error that affects all SI players unless they edit a file in the game data folder-, etc.

I'm a huge fanboy of PC's, but I don't think I'd ever make an argument comparing PC problems versus and console, even the 360. PC's have infinitely more problems because they are way more complex. Along with those problems, you get wonderful customization levels and upgrade potential, and that's what sets the PC apart.

So the 360 has one game in which you need to edit a game file, whereas very few PC games are released without out at least a couple users having to do something drastic to get the game running.

Hmmm, any way to fix that on the 360, at all? My copy of Oblivion started wigging out just as soon as I downloaded Shivering Isles. It was only after a few re-installs of the expansion that I was able to even start a new game, but alas, entering certain areas still crashes the game.

Hmmm, any way to fix that on the 360, at all? My copy of Oblivion started wigging out just as soon as I downloaded Shivering Isles. It was only after a few re-installs of the expansion that I was able to even start a new game, but alas, entering certain areas still crashes the game.

Sorry, but, as far as I know, the only way to fix the issue is to change the iShadowMapResolution in the Oblivion.ini file from the new number, 256, back to 1024; and you cannot do that on the 360... :sorcerer:

Hrm, there's no patch for it yet? SI has been out awhile, that sounds pretty major.

They didn't even say anything until a fan figured it out, and the latest SI/Oblivion patches have not fixed the problem; only edit the file can.... :o

-Hurlshot

and don't forget 360 has guitar hero 2

Bahh, that is one of the most overrated games in existence...

BOT: Neverwinter Nights HotU

don't be jealous you have not even played guitar hero 360 is the best face it

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

I own a guitar -and another one, that is, technically, a friend's also lives here most of the time-, and while I do prefer playing the Celtic fiddle I can play it reasonably well considering the amount of time I spend practicing...

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

I have eight guitars, I must be pretty good at guitar hero.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Just finished Phoenix Wright - Justice for All. Absolutely charming series. Trials and Tribulations can't come soon enough.

Also going through Metroid Zero Mission. The exploration in the game is pretty nice.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Ninety Nine Nights!

La-landslide!

Crazily epic.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds