What are you playing now?

Darque

Trying to play Kotor II at the moment. Encountered a nasty crash when I tried to shutdown the game after creating my character and saving. It seems to have corrupted the startup .exe, so I'm re-installing.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I heard on the radio the other day that Free Bird was voted (by who? unknown) the second best guitar solo EVAR. The first? Sweet Child O' Mine.

it's hard for me to play free bird on guitar hero but sweet child is very easier

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

I heard on the radio the other day that Free Bird was voted (by who? unknown) the second best guitar solo EVAR. The first? Sweet Child O' Mine.

Trash.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If there was a way to determine what the best solo in a song was, it deffinetely wouldn't be any of those 70's rock songs.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Of course nothing is written in stone. What would be your vote for best solo?

I haven't heard enough music to pick the best ever, and I haven't decided what to base my judgment on in terms of playing.

I'd say the song I'm best at playing on that game is Wolfmother's Woman, but my favorite has to be Matthew Sweet's Girlfriend. I just wish I could get the timing down on that one.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

World is full with great guitar solos, but Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb's coda/end solo/whachya ever callit is absolutely best one. Ever.

Gilmour is fantastic songwriter.

Stairway to Heaven is great too, although "a bit" overrated.

I don't appreciate at all (for example) speed metal's OMG GUYZ LOOK HOW FAST I CAN PLAY LOLZ YEAAHH guitarwork. Being fast doesn't correlate = goodness

I've used to say that Gilmour says more with one note than Dragonforce with entire solo, heh.

Still, there are many great ones. But Comfortably Numb is luv.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)