Need Help! Crashing

Hey Guy's, I hate to bother you all with this but I just started playing TSL again after awhile and I Installed the TSL Holowan Plugin 1.05,USM,Briannaexile love and all the Restoriation Project fix's.

Well, the game plays perfect until I get to the Secret Academy for the first time and leave after talking with the Handmaiden.I get on the Ebon Hawk and T3-Whatever is about the play the holo of the Exile's outcast from the Council and as the screne fades out to start that scene the game locks and shuts down ........

If anyone knows a way past this please let me know, I have tried alot but am open to any suggestion.Thatnks in advance.

ATI Radeon X1600 PRO 1024MB

WIN XP

P4 2.40 GHZ

1280 RAM

DIRECT X 9.0C

Hey Guy's, I hate to bother you all with this but I just started playing TSL again after awhile and I Installed the TSL Holowan Plugin 1.05,USM,Briannaexile love and all the Restoriation Project fix's.

Well, the game plays perfect until I get to the Secret Academy for the first time and leave after talking with the Handmaiden.I get on the Ebon Hawk and T3-Whatever is about the play the holo of the Exile's outcast from the Council and as the screne fades out to start that scene the game locks and shuts down ........

If anyone knows a way past this please let me know, I have tried alot but am open to any suggestion.Thatnks in advance.

ATI Radeon X1600 PRO 1024MB

WIN XP

P4 2.40 GHZ

1280 RAM

DIRECT X 9.0C

Anyone have any suggestions at all? Thanks in advance

You're probably going to have to uninstall the Brianna exile Mod. Since that mod deals with aspects of the Handmaiden, & the area you are now crashing is at her intro to the game, it definitely sounds as though you are having conflicts. You might want to try contacting the creator of the mod to see if they can help you along a little further with it as well.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |