Special Lightsabers throught Kotor2?

Right now im where Mira has to fight her way out, so i cant check what lightsaber i got. Its a Special one, its red and has a K'd chance of 14. I found it in the tomb of a sith lord before I went to save the queen on Onderon. Is there anymore of these Lightsabers? I also heard of one that if you answer the multiply/divide/add/subtract terminals you get a special saber.

So im thinking its a "Character name" lightsaber can i find more?

I have this for PC

I picked it up from a tomb its special, different hilt then the others and it had a name. I would find that name but i cant get past that stupid Mira part.

well that was easy, i was trying to fight pointless enemys when there was an escape route. well its freedon nadds short light saber. are there anymore of theses kind?

Edited by cr17port

Almost forgot - Freedon Nadd's short lightsaber is one of the very few items which allways drop and allways in the same container.

I seem to recall that you should be able to... aquire... for example visas's lightsaber, but you can't find it ingame.

Sanity is for the weak!

you can only get Visas' lightsaber through cheating

if i remember correctly it's the same as a regular lightsaber, only you can't upgrade it

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

• 1 year later...

freedon nadds lightsaber is the same as all other short lightsabers...except with 9-20 dmg instead of 5-17...short lightsabers have a more "intrekit" design than others. try looking at all other short saber instead of saying freedon nadds is special <(-.-<)

Well it's brutaly obvious that those special lightsabers that can be added trough save editors are something that have been left from the removal of some content.

I don't mean to offend Obsidian, but they should have asked something more from BioWare than engine...

Well it's brutaly obvious that those special lightsabers that can be added trough save editors are something that have been left from the removal of some content.

I don't mean to offend Obsidian, but they should have asked something more from BioWare than engine...

The problem was that Obsidian was forced by Lucasarts to release the game early - and before all the game content (including two other areas) was installed. This is why the game files contain special items you can't really get playing the game - as well as explaining the shed-load of bugs that grace the game.