I require some assisstance......

I'm thinking of writing an SW book, I'm just not sure who I want the protagonist to be. I don't want it to be a jedi or a sith because nearly EVERY SW book is. I want to do a bounty hunter book but b/c of all the Boba Fett books I'm sure this wouldn't be to original. I was just wondering if any of you guys had any ideas to share.

Anything you suggest will be considered.

Thx in advance.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

lol

I remember my first writing work. I was 12 or something and it was about Star Wars.

A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-C-R-A-P

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm thinking of writing an SW book, I'm just not sure who I want the protagonist to be. I don't want it to be a jedi or a sith because nearly EVERY SW book is. I want to do a bounty hunter book but b/c of all the Boba Fett books I'm sure this wouldn't be to original. I was just wondering if any of you guys had any ideas to share.

Thx in advance.

Why a bounty hunter? Why not just an average police officer tracking down a suspect?

I think you could do something of a James Bond-type story set in the SW universe. I would recommend one of the smaller scale stories (ie, none that necessarily put the whole universe in danger)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Thx in advance.

How about you are a journalist for the Holonet news. This would put you in all the 'hotspots' of the era you choose to write about.

Perhaps you could tell how you pursued interviews with the famous characters of the time. Or maybe you are a front line reporter who gets caught up in the battle. Or you are the one who stumbles across some huge galactic conspiracy that you become involved in.

ps : :brows: or you could have the most dangerous profession in the galaxy - Paparazzi who try to follow and photograph the Sith :lol:

Thx in advance.

How about you are a journalist for the Holonet news. This would put you in all the 'hotspots' of the era you choose to write about.

Perhaps you could tell how you pursued interviews with the famous characters of the time. Or maybe you are a front line reporter who gets caught up in the battle. Or you are the one who stumbles across some huge galactic conspiracy that you become involved in.

ps : :lol: or you could have the most dangerous profession in the galaxy - Paparazzi who try to follow and photograph the Sith :lol:

hehe :brows:

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

how about a smooth-talking scoundrel who's good with a blaster and has a wookie as their best friend and they're, like, really good and do great things...

oh wait - you wanted something original? :bat:

The one time I played table-top Star Wars in my role-playing phase, I made a Kel-Dor scout who used twin blasters and was basically a Star Wars Ranger...could be a fun character to write?

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Here's one I wrote awhile ago:

The Last Flight: A Story of Star Wars

By Deadly_Nightshade (DN)

Edited by Ice_Queen and DN

The Last Flight

A Jedi Knight sits alone in a dyeing ship, contemplating his troubled past as the clone pilot frantically attempts to keep the ship from self-destructing. I was foolish to ignore my master

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot