any plans this week

Nigga4Life

What the crap is happening to our forum?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What the crap is happening to our forum?

people like me are joining?

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Thread Pruned: I know I should just go all police moderating and ban everyone, but ... - please do try to remain respectful and interact in a constructive manner ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Guest The Architect
It's been tainted by the Dark Side!

Uh, no offence, but that was lame.

Edited by The Architect

The same thing I do every week, Pinky...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

kirottu that was just scary.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

For no particular reason Im shocked and amazed that screen name was allowed to fly.

:ermm:

-Elwood Blues

Please be advised that I am most sorry that this member's nickname was allowed to exist this long. The account has been disabled and the person responsible for it has been contacted. I am MOST sorry for the impression in anyway that racial stereotyping that glosses over economic and social context was supported or condoned here at Obsidian. I would like to thank the community for again illustrating - in its special use of humour - ways in which it both cares and holds me/The Mod Squad accountable.

with apology,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: