1-18-08

Guest Accept

Guest Accept

No topic about this movie, is it?

Well, well. I think the teaser looks really cool, and I'm really looking forward to see the real movie. It's J.J. Abrams who's behind it, and it seems to be about some sort of monster (Godzilla? :thumbsup:) that invades and destroys New York.

TEASER

Edited by Accept

Looks kind of cool I guess. Another alien invasion/godzilla/war of the worlds clone tho so it'll probably end up sucking big time.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

well, it can't be godzilla since that property is otherwise owned by someone else. there's speculation running around of a cthulu type critter behind the mess. dunno.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I speculate lamness as it is Abram's calling card

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

the puzzle is more than likely an ARG (alternate reality game) designed to push/market an upcoming game called alpha-omega. it is, so far, completely unrelated to 1-18-08.

oh, the puzzle is supposed to send out some sort of reminder and/or some big announcement today: 8-1-07.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

http://www.myspace.com/jamielascano

And all of her friends.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, but it's likely the site is more fun than the game will be. :Cant's ****-eating grin icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!