Slow performance on the notebook!

I've got a little problem. Does KOTOR 2 work properly on notebooks? All the system requirements are all right, but the Videocard is ATI Radeon Xpress 200M Series. I tried changing swkotor2.ini, but so far no luck. Can you tell me what's wrong?

P.S. I failed to find the right place for this post, so redirect it if necessary. Thank you.

KOTOR tends not to run well on anything but normal PC's, and (like more than a few games) it hates Laptop type graphics cards-it also seems to dislike radeon Cards in general-so I doubt that you will get it working. Sorry.

You might want to check on the Lucasarts forums, there is a technical section for the KOTOR series on there, and someone might be able to give better advice there.

KOTOR tends not to run well on anything but normal PC's, and (like more than a few games) it hates Laptop type graphics cards-it also seems to dislike radeon Cards in general-so I doubt that you will get it working. Sorry.

You might want to check on the Lucasarts forums, there is a technical section for the KOTOR series on there, and someone might be able to give better advice there.

Thanks,anyway.