Why People Hate America

Yuusha

India and Pakistan are mortal enemies.

Kite festival riots, lol.

I'll tell you all the truth about why people hate America. Boy bands and Pop music. McDonald's doesn't help, either. Everytime I get a quarter pounder with cheese (mustard only, or god help you) I hate myself a little, too.

Uh, the whole boy band thing started in other countries. Remember Menudo? But I will give it to you, that we did invent Pop music. It just so happens that European Pop is much, much worse. Have you heard the new Knife record? Are these supposed to be lyrics?

Since when has hate been rational? I'm tempted to blame the US for Celine Dion and I know she's Canadian.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

yeah its up to definition, but they certainly were the first Boy Band

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Actually the blame of the crusades can be blame on the US by extension of the Christian dominant religion here in the US along with the majority of US citizens come from nationalities represented in the European forces of the time. At least that is their mindset, right or wrong.

In less than a century there might be a chance for a new crusade,

and i think USA could be a part of it if they decide already what the hell they really want:

ongoing preaching about 'sharing democracy', while doing anything only in their own favor, or actually starting to really spread christian believes and order.

I guess that decision will also decide if USA is taking up the flag with the cross and joins their brothers, or if the very same flags will move against them.

Increasing 'Jihadism' and muslim extremism, and terrorism only has the effect that more and more christian people have the urge to start a crusade to 'even things out',

if these don't change, and if we look at the current situation of the nations, you realize 'a century timespan' to that possible conflict is even too much

IB1OsQq.png

In less than a century there might be a chance for a new crusade,

and i think USA could be a part of it if they decide already what the hell they really want:

ongoing preaching about 'sharing democracy', while doing anything only in their own favor, or actually starting to really spread christian believes and order.

theres your problem right there

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

People who hate Amerika, and try to pretend that Amerika is the most evil country evil ever are stupid. Plain, and simple. Harsh, and sad but truthful and honest.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

People who hate Amerika, and try to pretend that Amerika is the most evil country evil ever are stupid. Plain, and simple. Harsh, and sad but truthful and honest.

saying one doesnt mean the other one is also true for the same person

IB1OsQq.png

Finally!!! Humor!!! Thank you Kaftan! :)

I find the whole thread humorous. I wonder how many pages will it last?

I think I blew my best material on page 2 (http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=47592&view=findpost&p=792258) and with my luck this thread will be locked by the time i get out of bed tomorrow :(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

You're awesome, even if you are a French Kanadian.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

This thread should be labeled Why People Are Stupid.

They obviously hate us for our freedom. How many times does the president have to say it.

On a serious note, for everybody that hates America (do they mean north and south america? Maybe they don't mean the US really, just cuba) I am willing to give away a free bear hug! RAWR! Come on, who wants one! Plenty of 'TEETH to go around! :)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

They obviously hate us for our freedom. How many times does the president have to say it.

On a serious note, for everybody that hates America (do they mean north and south america? Maybe they don't mean the US really, just cuba) I am willing to give away a free bear hug! RAWR! Come on, who wants one! Plenty of 'TEETH to go around! :)

Bear hugs are for commies. If you were a real American you'd give eagle hugs.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Bear hugs are for commies. If you were a real American you'd give eagle hugs.

No, if he was a real American he wouldn't be able to give his own stomach a hug; forget another person.

Edit: I don't think I have ever added anything constructive to a topic.

Edited by NInjaPirate

Well if he isn't from the country, he shouldn't be complaining cause we can nuke his ass back to the Stone Age?

Just like we did to those Japanese guys in WWII! Man it'll be so sweet! That's like the biggest firework EVER.

Edited by Krookie

USA Vetoes of UN Resolutions.

The USA has the power to veto UN resolutions. What follows is an incomplete list of some of the resolutions the USA has vetoed.

• 1972, Condemning Israel for killing hundreds of people in Syria and Lebanon in air raids.
  • 1973, Condemning Israel for attacking Lebanese civillians.
  • 1976, Condemning South Africa's attempt to impose APARTHEID on Namibia.
  • 1976, Calling for the admission of Vietnam to the UN.
  • 1977, Condemning the apartheid situationin South Africa.
  • 1978, Condemning the Israeli human rights record.
  • 1978, Critical of the living conditions of the Palestine.
  • 1978, Urging the permanent members of the security council (USA, USSR, UK, China, France) to ensure the UN decision on peace and security.
  • 1978, Calling for developed countries to quality and quantity of development assistance to underdeveloped countries.
  • 1979, Concerning negotiations on disarmament and cessation of the nuclear arms race.
  • 1979, Demanding that Israel desist from human rights violation.
  • 1979, Requesting a report on the living conditions of Palestinians in occupies Arab countries.
  • 1979, Offering assistance to the Palestinian people.
  • 1979, For a United Nations Conference on woman.
  • 1979. To include Palestinian women on the UN conference of women.
  • 1980, Condemning Israeli policy regarding the living conditions of the Palestinians.
  • 1980, Condemning Israeli human rights practises in occupied territories.
  • 1980, Emphasizing that development of nations and individuals is a human right.
  • 1980, Calling for an end to nuclear tests.
  • 1981, Affirming the right of every nation to choose its economic and social system in accordance to the will of its people, without outside interference whatever form it may take.
  • 1981, Urging negotiations on prohibitions of chemical and biological weapons.
  • 1981, Declaring that education, work, healthcare, proper nourishment and national development are human rights.
  • 1981, Condemning an attempted coup by South Africa on the Seychelles.
  • 1981, Establishing rights of the Palestinian people.
  • 1981, Concerning Israelis human rights violation in occupied territories.
  • 1982, Condemning the Israelis invasion of Lebanon.
  • 1982, Condemning the shooting of 11 Muslims at a shrine in Jerussalem by an Israeli soldier.
  • 1982, To promote international actions against Apartheid.
  • 1982, Calls for establishing a world charter on the protection of the ecology.
  • 1982, For the nuclear test bans and negitiations and nuclear free outerspace.
  • 1982, Prohibiting chemical and bacterilogical weapons.
  • 1982, Against product harmful to the environment and health.
  • 1983, Prevention of arms race in outerspace. No wonder the Death Star was built.
  • 1983, Prohibiting the manufacturing of new weapons of mass destruction.
  • 1983, Reversing the arms race.
  • 1984, On elimination of discrimination.
  • 1984, Affirming the rights of the Palestinian people.
  • 1984, Prohibiting new types of WMD's.
  • 1984, Condemning assasination attempts against Palestinian mayor.
  • 1984, Proposing economic assistance for Palestine.
  • 1985, Condemning Israel for the use of excessive force in occupied territories.
  • 1986, Calling all governments (USA included) to observe international laws.
  • 1986, Condemning Israel for its actions against the Lebanese.
  • 1986, Calling for Israel to respect Muslim holy places.
  • 1987, Calling for Israel to abide by the geneva convention in treating its prisoners.
  • 1987, Opposing build up of weapons in outerspace.
  • 1987, Opposing the development of new WMD's.
  • 1987, Opposing nuclear testing.
  • 1989, Opposing the acquisition of territory by force.
  • 2001, Condemning Israel for acts of terror in occupied territories.

This is some of the reason why more and more people hate the USA everyday. People worldwide hate the US because they have been given a good reason to do so. Given these facts, the US Government continues to display acts of arrogance, ignorance and intrusion into other nations.

I hope this brief explanation has helped you understand why more and more people continue to hate the USA.

People from the countries of the world are forming massive alliances that includes a greater population than the American population 5 times over.

It could be said that KARMA is beginning to pay America a visit.

coexistreflection.gif

Yuusha, amounts of soldiers don't matter when you can go to the MOON! Obviously you have not heard about America's new space elevator. Or our ray-guns. You need to take a second and think about the massive damage a ray-gun can do.

I'm glad you asked, Julian. It's not often that I get a chance to share my experiences with someone from the outside world for more than a half-thought sentence blurted over a telephone wire... it's so strange; it gets so stultifying after a while, the same old nuisances repeating themselves endlessly, anew yet wizened, as if everything has happened before and everything shall happen again... it rattles a man, daunts his very soul till all that remains are nerves stretched tenuously and sickly... yet, here I remain... here we remain, because, you know, deep down... hope thrives in our hearts, we know we are making a difference, together... we are changing the world. One day at a time.

Edited by Baley

Since Yushaa appears to be done with his long winded, just short of insulting, factually dubious, and extremely tiresome rant, will one of the mods please put us out of our misery and close this thread? Fio where are you when we need you?

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell