T3-M4 (minor spoiler)

Hello I have a little problem with some dialogue issues with t3-m4.In a very begining of the game i choose that Revan was man and follow the light sight.I play a Jedi Sentinel so i have very high computer use skill.But when i talk to t4 in a middle of the game there has to be a dialogue option where t4 show me a hologram with Bastila talking about Revan.But in my game i just can do some upgrades on t4 but this hologram message is nowhere.Thanx for help. o:)

(sorry for chaotic english)

IIRC you need double-digit computer skill, and some awareness/intelligence (can't remember which) helps too ("Where did the Ebon Hawk come from?")

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'm not totally sure, but I think the question (Where did the Ebon Hawk come from?) Is only avalible after a particular point in the game-regardless of how much work you've done on T3 or what your int, awareness or persuade skills happen to be. (You can use awareness or inteligence to get the question I think) I'm not sure if this point is getting the Exile to a particular level or the number of planets you've been to, but I do know that its not so much the work you do as the fact that you gain influence with T3 if you repair him enough.

Edited by Darth Mortis

I was able to ask him that question after I left Peragus

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.