Its time to downsize America

Kaftan Barlast

And turtle necks, I mean what is up with that!?

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

And turtle necks, I mean what is up with that!?

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

You are correct, good sir. Turtle necks are for, excuse my French, le homo sexuals.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

No, their just plain dress shirts. If they had stuff on them I wouldn't really call them dress shirts.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, their just plain dress shirts. If they had stuff on them I wouldn't really call them dress shirts.

Do you were them like My Chemical Romance, or do you sport a beret with like those 80's buttons that say stuff like The Suburbs, where they cut down all the trees and name the streets after them?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hmm. When buying imported, american t-shirts i usually go with the 'Large'-option. On the other hand, i'm 188cm tall (6'2") and i weigh 90kg (~200lbs), where does that put me on american standards? Fatty, fat, fat, fat?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You guys have problems... Gotta eat sausages only, because if your food is shaped like the stuff that gets out again, you can't possibly get fat! Really!

That depends. Try slapping your stomach and seeing how the ripple goes. If it goes up to your chest then you're probably fat.

My ripples can't get up because my man-t1ts are in the way. o:)

Edited by Morgoth

Turtlenecks are not gay and neither are cardigans. Not even if theyre really tight. I saw a gay yesterday and he was wearing one of those dragon-patterned shirts that Krookie loves so much. I also took the opportunity to ask him if it was ok that I used the word "gay" on internet forums and he said it was ok so Im going to continue to use it forever.

So I still think the problem lies with the Americans and their size. Of all the Americans I know, Don and Josh are the fattest while Steve is the thinnest having lived in Sweden for an extended period of time.

( not actually their real names, but rather typical Americanese names chosen for proper anonymity )

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That depends. Try slapping your stomach and seeing how the ripple goes. If it goes up to your chest then you're probably fat.

o:)

I have a shirt with a dragon design on it. It's a cotton t-shirt though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Do you were them like My Chemical Romance, or do you sport a beret with like those 80's buttons that say stuff like The Suburbs, where they cut down all the trees and name the streets after them?

Neither.

The clothes you just desccribed can be referred to as gay because I've only really seen gay people wearing them, and I think if we had any openly gay people on the forum they'd be enthusiastic proponents of the style.

Well, maybe not turtlenecks. No-one likes turtlenecks.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The clothes you just desccribed can be referred to as gay because I've only really seen gay people wearing them, and I think if we had any openly gay people on the forum they'd be enthusiastic proponents of the style.

I like turtlenecks... they're cuddly around the neck. :'(

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I like turtlenecks... they're cuddly around the neck. :'(

Hah! We've smoked you out.!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hahaha

But I couldn't really make sense of Wals' first post

Hahaha

But I couldn't really make sense of Wals' first post

That, sir, is because it was pure gibberish.

-Elwood Blues

Huh? I couldn't tell the difference. :Cant's ribbing Walsh icon: Anyhow, I'm half nude right now and I can attest to my excessive girth. Try to make a gay comment about that!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!