Final visit to Datooine, help (spoilers)

so, i've rounded up all the jedi and am on my way to dantooine, first strange thing I notice is that just before i meet the masters kreia splits into two during one of the cutscenes, was travelling with visas and kreia atm. After she wastes the masters she is still a member of my party despite leaving in one of the cutscenes, when I try to leave I encouter her sitting on the ledge .. I try to leave and the cut scene starts again ... and now there are three of them, i try to leave and the loading screen comes up and the game crashes, help?

post-21916-1185498295_thumb.jpg

weird... she's supposed to leave the party the second she sits down. I know one time I went in with Mira and T3 and Kreia showed up and Mira and T3 and Kreia stood in the entry and I was able to bring two others to the fray, where I could hear their thoughts during their (Jedi Masters) blabbing about how I'm some sort of infection in the Force

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.