Do you let your character fall to the dark side  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you let your character fall to the dark side

• Yes lords of the sith have more fun
    • No i'm a jedi
    • What's the darkside?

I choose all of the above.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I chose all too - simply because I've played all styles of characters...

The "goodly white knight" jedi, the "evil monster" sith, and the simplistic idiot "atton" j/k :skeptical:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

I too am master of multiselecting

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You mean, "multitasking"? o:)

I chose the Jedi option. Simply because the bad guy options are often lacking and dull. Sure, you can cause a lot of death, but that goes for Jedi as well and you also get the more developed dialogue paths.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You fall to the dark side?

I rise to the light side

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

• 2 weeks later...

It can be fun but most of the times it's boring, I mostly stay in the light, but yes I've done it, a number of times. In TSL it's different though, not as fun as KotOR, I mean it made sense in KotOR to be Darth Revan, conquer the galaxy, in TSL it's just stupid, to wreak havoc on the galaxy in such a way, and for what

Playing both games now for the second time. my plan was to play as darkside this time, but it's not fun for me, so i guess i vote no.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Light-side, but not eye-blindingly so. Some of the LS choices are too much to swallow, and don't seem in character for anyone, let alone Revan. The LS-o-meter fluctuates up and down, but it really doesn't matter, because somehow I always end up shiny bright at the end.

I don't let them fall to the dark side.

I encourage them.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Guest Accept
My conscience makes me go light side. I'm not that mean...really...

I bet you play dark side after chatting with me and Architect, tho. :bat:

Edited by Accept