Final battle in Sith Tomb

I have Visas, Mandalore and Mira. The bad guys cut through us like a hot knife through butter. The entire party is about lvl 21.

Can anyone recommend an equipment configuration and a tactic for having a chance in this battle?

Thanks in advance!

If you didn't upgrade Mandalore's melee feats, shame on you - the man is a tank with a double-vibro.

If you haven't jedi-fied Mira and equipped her with a lightsaber, you're probably in serious trouble.

Use Visas as your primary character for the fight - focus on buffs first (hopefully she's got master-level energy resistance, heal, & focus).

This is a tough fight if you're not prepared for it.

Tactic one; The conflict between the Sith Lord and minions only kicks off when you get to close (which is to say that the cut scene then the fight kicks off when you walk to a particular point). A tractic to try here is to have whatever character you happen to be controling hang back and provide nothing more than fire support from the open door while you allow the other two to wipe out the rest of the Troops inside in close combat-Ie don't run after the troops, let the AI controled party members handle them and do not switch to them. A soon as everyone but the Sith Lord and minons are the only ones left standing your party should walk back to you-until the cur scene is triggered they are not hostile so your party doesn't attack them. This gives you the chance to recharge force powers and health, and to activate shields. Using stims before the fight doesn't seem to work well, neither does force boosting powers since they tend to wear off during the cut scene even if you flick through the diologe at top speed. Save these for the very start of the battle.

The real trick is micro managing the party. Left to their own they will tend to attack different targets, so you have to make sure that they are all targeting the Sith Lord first (Lots of pausing and switching characters involved here). You should also keep an eye on all the party members and keep reactivating their shields as they run out.

Make sure everyone is fighting with a mellee weapon-not only do all melee weapons cause more damage but lightsabres will just deflect blaster fire. Remember that Mandolore has three built in implants, one of which is strength-make sure this implant is the active one before the fight.

Force powers; Force wave works wonders here, if you have it. Even knocking one of the Sith off their feet will give you a few seconds when you are, at the most, only having to deal with two Sith rather than three. Wave is more useful than lightning or scream, since when it works it will knock them back and stun them-the other two powers never seem to stun no matter how powerful you get

Force heal is also very helpful (All Jedi should have force heal anyway) since it will allow you to quickly heal the entire party.

Its difficult to give more accurate advice than this, since I have no idea what equipment you have or what feats you've picked for your party during level ups. Mira for example can be quite effective with master critical strike, master dueling, lightsabre finesse, dex increasing equipment and a single sabre with a keen modification-which gives her a very good chance of getting a critical hit.

What is this "built in implant" business with Mandalore?

He has a implant built into him-one that doesn't appear on the equipment sheet-that can be toggled between regeneration, strength and (I think) dextererity. If you select him as main character and look to the bottom left of the main screen you should notice it down there. Note that he can have another implant as well as this one-so you can give him a strength enhancing implant in addition to this one for example.

Eesh, bad choise of characters for that run, especially if they're not configured properly. I never liked Visas. She's way too weak and doesnt deal much damage. Mira is fine if she's a Jedi, and Mandalore is a good choise. Been a while since I played, but you've got a tough combo there.

My advice would be to have each of your characters attack a single opponant. I realize they are probobly outmatched, but that way none of your guys gets ganged up on and wiped out quickly. Use any team heals you've got when you need to and then try to pick them off one by one. As soon as you kill one of them, it becomes that much easier. Still, that is a tough room unless you're perfectly prepared.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

What is this "built in implant" business with Mandalore?

He has a implant built into him-one that doesn't appear on the equipment sheet-that can be toggled between regeneration, strength and (I think) dextererity. If you select him as main character and look to the bottom left of the main screen you should notice it down there. Note that he can have another implant as well as this one-so you can give him a strength enhancing implant in addition to this one for example.

Well, dexterity is kind of a waste given that his armor has +0 and can't be taken off.

yes, the dex increase is a waste of time unless you get an underlay for his armour that increases its possible dex bonus, the regeneration increase is not enough to be helpful in a hard fight but the strength increase is +2 which can make all the difference.

Eesh, bad choise of characters for that run, especially if they're not configured properly. I never liked Visas. She's way too weak and doesnt deal much damage. Mira is fine if she's a Jedi, and Mandalore is a good choise. Been a while since I played, but you've got a tough combo there.

My advice would be to have each of your characters attack a single opponant. I realize they are probobly outmatched, but that way none of your guys gets ganged up on and wiped out quickly. Use any team heals you've got when you need to and then try to pick them off one by one. As soon as you kill one of them, it becomes that much easier. Still, that is a tough room unless you're perfectly prepared.

Once I had Mandalore set up for Melee and Mira a Jedi along with Visas, we cut through the three of em' in about 15 seconds...

people always say to turn Mira into a jedi

i still prefer to leave her as a scout until level 21 or so and give her fully upgraded dual blasters. i've managed to solo those sith lords with her alone. she was level 22 and had only just been turned into a jedi. i left the other 2 (if i remember correctly it was like Mandalore and BaoDur or something) in one of the side rooms

i just used burst of speed and ran around them blasting them to shreds. because of the high level of Precise Shot feats they couldn't deflect the shots either

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I have Visas, Mandalore and Mira. The bad guys cut through us like a hot knife through butter. The entire party is about lvl 21.

Can anyone recommend an equipment configuration and a tactic for having a chance in this battle?

Thanks in advance!

Thought it went best for me with well upgraded melee characters with swords, and one jedi or 2 depending on how your setting is as of groups, whats importent if possible is getting armor and jedi combat armor (lightclass) with energy resistance gear is severly reduces the damage from lightsaber if you combine it with energy shield you absorb a fair bit of the damage if you have saves from light side buff and stat buff it helps a bit in the dc saves against force power attacks.

Further id go for the master first since the chances his dc force skills are highest is the best so makes sense to take him out first.

Heres what I like to do:

I usually go DS, my party leader is HK-47 (I know you cant choose him as party leader, but I use him that way anyway) with Dark Jedi Atton and Dark Jedi Bao-Dur.

I really enjoy using some powerful Carbonite Projectors on the Sith Masters, incapacitating two of them, and have Atton and Bao-Dur pick off the third with upgraded double lightsabers(I just keep alternating between freezing the other two, then it becomes a numbers game.)

Just my personal preference