The Music Thread

SteveThaiBinh

Dream Theater, "Take The Time" (Images and Words)

Will Save penalty vs. Kitty: -20

GCS d(--) s--: a C+++$ US++>$ P+++$ L+(++) E--- W++ N+ w--- V- PS+ PE Y+ t+@ 5++ X R+ tv(+) b+ DI++ D+ G+ e++ h-() r+++ x?

How many nuns would a nunchuk chuck if a nunchuk could chuck nuns?

Matisyahu + Blue Scholars concert for free.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Roger Waters - What God Wants Part II

Do you believe in a better day

Do you have a faith in a golden way

If you do then we must come together this day

Come together as one united

Television audience

Brought together the sound of my voice

United united financially united socially

United spiritually and all possible ways

Through the power of money

And the power of your prayers

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall Part 2

We don't need no education

We don't need no thought control

No dark sarcasm in the classroom

Teachers leave the kids alone

Hey, teacher leave the kids alone!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The Outfield ~ Your Love

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ian Brown ~ Fear

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Nujabes ~ How You Feel

Pixies ~ I Bleed

I'm currently listening to some Chavs outside playing some song about umbrellas on their phones...

My poor poor ears :o

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Woody Guthrie ~ Do-Re-Mi

I'm currently listening to some Chavs outside playing some song about umbrellas on their phones...

Dude, please, that song is so about pre-marital oral sex... I mean, Ooh, baby, it's raining! Raining! You know nothing. Nothing.

Alice Donut - She Tells Me Things.

Edited by Baley

I'm pretty sure thats Chubby Checker.

****. I think I'm just gonna pretend that their names got mixed up because I'd previously watched part of a documentary - um, the ending? - on Chuck Berry. I was actually kinda surprised he'd lost so much weight. (Sorta true!)

Manic Street Preachers - Faster.

Of Walking Abortion.

Edited by Baley