The Music Thread

SteveThaiBinh

Thriller still is pretty awesome, in the same way that Soilent Green probably still tasted just as good.

The Flaming Lips ~ She Don't Use Jelly

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Flaming Lips ~ placebo headwound

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That song title almost makes me want to listen to The Flaming Lips. Almost. I know, I know, I just never liked them much. Indie cred out the window, right?

The Thrills -

Wooo! Left-handed rhythm guitarist alert!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

That song title almost makes me want to listen to The Flaming Lips. Almost. I know, I know, I just never liked them much. Indie cred out the window, right?

Yeah, that's a definite deduction of indie points. I believe the only way to counter a dislike of FL is by owning the entire discography of Pavement.

Flaming Lips- Feeling Yourself Disintegrate

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Interpol - Obstacle 1

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yeah, poor form, Drabek. Poor Form.

Fugazi ~ Afterthought

Guest The Architect

Powderfinger - On My Mind

Powderfinger? What a shockin' ****en name for a band.

Still, this is a good song.

Don't pick on Drabek, Laozi. Personally, I can only stand a few selected Flaming Lips songs.

NOFX - Drugs Are Good

Yeah but being indie is about always making your peers doubt themselves, you can never openly declare how you feel about a band.

Gastr Del Sol ~ Easy Company

Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

When I was a child

I caught a fleeting glimpse

Out of the corner of my eye

I turned to look but it was gone

I cannot put my finger on it now

The child is grown,

The dream is gone.

but I have become comfortably numb

Song of my life, if I really had to select one.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

****, I'm Dead - Slowly Raped with a Chainsaw

Song of my life, if I really had to select one, tehee.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Well, I don't know about your indy cred, but for me, you've just gained some over all music cred.

Also, Michael Jackson - Beat It.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Agent Sparks - Choke

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Guest The Architect

Rogue Traders - Watching You

Edit: Gah! **** that ****!

Ben Lee - Into The Dark

Much better.

Edited by The Architect

Finntroll - S

kirottu said:

The lack of controversy I apparently created hurts me.

Bill Frisell, Dave Holland, Elvin Jones - Outlaws

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Kingston Wall - Rock me

Hendrix-cover, BB King-cover.

kirottu said: