I've just finished defending Koonda and now need to head to Dxun. The only problem is, I must have gotten rid of my stealth field generator at some point and need one to finish the quest on Dxun.

I can't seem to make one on either a workbench or a lab station. Is there somewhere to get one on Dantooine? Or am I screwed?

Thanks!

KSE FTW

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

He wants you to use KSE to give youreself the item, you should ceck some of the shops i believe you can find one at some shop.

And there are a few stealth feild generators that have different names

Defel(sp?) mimicker

Exchange Shadow caster

To name just 2

He wants you to use KSE to give youreself the item, you should ceck some of the shops i believe you can find one at some shop.

And there are a few stealth feild generators that have different names

Defel(sp?) mimicker

Exchange Shadow caster

To name just 2

whats is KSE is what I'm asking

I dont know exactly what it means but i believe its a mod that allows you to access the game and give youreself whatever item you want.

I did download KSE and gave myself a Stealth Field Generator but it won't work.

1. Make sure you are editing the correct game.
  2. Don't forget to click both buttons (left then right... I think it's "Apply Changes" then "Commit"... the first applies the changes to KSE, the second transfers the changes from KSE to your savegame) after making changes.