Republic Commando

I got a used version of Republic Commando for xbox at Gamestop, but I forgot to check for a manual and it doesn't have one so I have a question.How to you get your guy to stand up against walls?I want to toss grenades around the corner while doing it. I see other squad mates doing it but I don't know how.I know this is a weird question but if you could help, I'd appreciate it.

P.S I'm not really sure if I put this in the right place...

Edited by Darth Rexon

The only thing I can remember doing was putting them in set positions. How the area is highlighted in blue which is demonstrating where you can put them, I dont remember anything about putting them against walls... All I remember your squad doing is following you, and just having minimal commands for them.

• 2 weeks later...

They generally only do it when you're doing door breaches of some kind.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

One of the only things i don't like about that game.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

The only thing I REALLY hate is how they left Sev behind, effin jedi!

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

I think the only reason they did that was to lead in to the tie-in novel.

Stupid midget........ :lol:

Sev was the HK-47 of Delta Squad

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Fixer was useless and a loser.

Was fixer the one who sounded like Carth?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Scorch rocks.

Sev was pure awesome.

Fixer was boooooring.

Now bring a sequel already.

BTW, I loved the game, one of my favourites.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Too bad they were identical in combat. If you send a guy to hack a door, it'll just as likely be Sev as Fixer. If you send someone to snipe, it'll as likely be Scorch as Sev. And you won't notice a difference.

About the only one who has a unique feature is Boss with his wristblade.

Edited by Tale