The Cowboy-Ninja-Pirate-Knight Test

ramza

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/1491152125961...a-Pirate-Knight

"A man with no name"

It's one thing to be a gunslinger. It's another to wander into town, leave nothing but a trail of those who'd try your skill and take the town's gratitude and cash with you. Hero or villan? It's all in how you look at it and whose side you're on.

Cigar in your teeth and colt on your hip, you are ready to step into the hazy desert horizon. You'll do just fine.

PS: is that Chuck Norris in the pic? :blink::o :o

post-727-1184867239_thumb.jpg

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

^No, thats Sharon Stone and Clint Eastwood.

My results:

Your Score: a Knight

You scored 5 Honor, 9 Justice, 3 Adventure, and 6 Individuality!

The whole "protect the innocent, for the Divine and Country" really appeals to you. You're rather go forward than around the side and you're comfortable with traditional values.

Strap on a sword and wear your armor proudly. You'll do just fine.

Edited by Gfted1

I got ninja. But it said I scored 99% on all the options. I didn't need this test to tell me I win at the internets tho.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

same for me, theslug, my ninjaness is equal to yours!

You scored 8 Honor, 6 Justice, 3 Adventure, and 6 Individuality!

many of the questions were just too strange to mean anything, and some had multiple answers that actually meant the same thing. the one, when you're throwing a party, I WOULD BE THE DRUNK GUY! no way for me to appropriately answer that as my wife would have to take care of any other drunk guy, including me (at least, the last time i threw a party it was that way). :)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Your score: a Ninja

You scored 11 Honor, 6 Justice, 5 Adventure, and 2 Individuality!

You are a soldier of the night. You rely on no more than your cunning and your repuation to strike fear in the hearts of lord and peasant alike. You've a sense of honor, but one that comes from within, not imposed from outside.

Black clothes and shuriken for you. You're gonna do just fine.

You scored higher than 99% on Ninjinuity

You scored higher than 99% on Knightlyness

You scored higher than 99% on Cowboiosity

You scored higher than 99% on Piratical Bent

I guess not many people my age (39) took this test; the variables are all skewed. I can see myself as a Ninja; I love the night, and I love sneaking around. Which reminds me, I need to order the Thief games so I have something to do on my upcoming week off.

Your Score: a Cowboy

You scored 3 Honor, 5 Justice, 11 Adventure, and 4 Individuality!

Well pardner, the thing that drives you is a sense of adventure. You're willing to play by the rules, but only so long as you've got open territory to cover and new frontiers to explore. You don't need much and you don't ask much.

Strap on your six gun and wear your Stetson proud. I think you'll do just fine.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Ninja. With a 12 in honor.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Your Score: a Ninja

You scored 14 Honor, 3 Justice, 4 Adventure, and 3 Individuality

Edited by DeathScepter

Ninja...

You scored 7 Honor, 2 Justice, 7 Adventure, and 8 Individuality!

No home. No house. No clan. No ties. You have your honor and the open road and you are satisfied. Who you serve is your decision, but it's the challenge that guides you.

Keep your sword close at hand. You'll do just fine.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

Not that many old ninjas around I take it ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

... a Man with No Name ...

You scored 11 Honor, 1 Justice, 9 Adventure, and 2 Individuality!

You scored higher than 92% on Ninjinuity

You scored higher than 1% on Knightlyness

You scored higher than 90% on Cowboiosity

You scored higher than 5% on Piratical Bent

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Your Score: a Woman with No Name

mt1117225249.jpg

It's one thing to be a gunslinger. It's another to wander into town, leave nothing but a trail of those who'd try your skill and take the town's gratitude and cash with you. Hero or villan? It's all in how you look at it and whose side you're on.

Cigar in your teeth and colt on your hip, you are ready to step into the hazy desert horizon. You'll do just fine.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I got Ninja with 12 Honor.

I guess the test is associating honor with Ninjas? I thought Samurai were about honor; Ninja's were more mercenary.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Your Score: a Pirate

You scored 6 Honor, 5 Justice, 5 Adventure, and 7 Individuality!

Arr matey. You may belive in honor, and justice, and you certainly have a sense of adventure. But mostly, you play by your own rules. Your code is your own and you are flexible in most situations.

Dress flamboyant and look into a parrot. I think you'll do fine.

Your Score: a Ninja

You are a soldier of the night. You rely on no more than your cunning and your repuation to strike fear in the hearts of lord and peasant alike. You've a sense of honor, but one that comes from within, not imposed from outside.

Black clothes and shuriken for you. You're gonna do just fine.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Ninja.

But i hoped for:

1034032719_CAndreaquizlawrence.jpg

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Your Score: an Enigma

You scored 6 Honor, 6 Justice, 6 Adventure, and 5 Individuality!

You don't quite fit into any of the four archetypes. This doesn't mean you don't have honor, individuality, a sense of adventure and a belief in justice, it just means you don't feel the need to identify with such extreme personalities.

This may mean that you are the unlikely hero. This may mean you are the victim. Most likely you just don't see yourself as any one of these four. Nothing wrong with that.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

I wanna be a cowboy.... in fact this thing said I was. Doggone it, now I gotta go buy a horse. Hmmm where do you go to buy as horse? Sheesh, I guess I'm not much of a cowboy.

I scored 6 Honor, 5 Justice, 9 Adventure, and 3 Individuality

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

mt1117225790.jpg

You scored 5 Honor, 1 Justice, 10 Adventure, and 7 Individuality!

Pirate Raider

More than just the usual swabbie, you demand not only the life at sea, free from landlubbers and their rules, but also you require adventure and excitement. You're happiest when the guns are blazing, the risk high, the outcome uncertain, but the chance for reward substansial. Your kind are welcomed as allies and feared as enemies.

Put on your wooden leg and hook. You'll do just fine!

Fortune favors the bald.

I wanted to be a pirate but I ended up as an indeterminate... which is kind of right since Im not you average scurvy saltdog.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "