Infogrames-Atari Extends D&D Game Rights To 2017

funcroc

Nice. Two companies, Infogrames-Atari, that suck. Bioware with the partnership of Obsidian deserve the rights. More Icewind Dale and Baldur Gate type games could be made.

Except I'm pretty sure that Bioware doesn't want it.

I thought I saw Bioware say, just not now, but never say never with d&d. I think they made that statement when BG3 rumors came out with the PC Gamer issue a couple of years ago?

Anyway, great, extend a franchise to another dying company. :yes:

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Nice. Two companies, Infogrames-Atari, that suck. Bioware with the partnership of Obsidian deserve the rights. More Icewind Dale and Baldur Gate type games could be made.

Except I'm pretty sure that Bioware doesn't want it.

I thought I saw Bioware say, just not now, but never say never with d&d. I think they made that statement when BG3 rumors came out with the PC Gamer issue a couple of years ago?

That sounds like it might be right. I don't remember seeing the exact quote myself, but I do remember several posters making a big deal of it at the time.

Well, I for one would like to see Obsidian make at least 2 more expansions for NWN2 and both Bioware and them collaborate on NWN3 using the next Unreal engine, but still give us moderately user friendly tools set.

Give us? Sorry Sand, but you're no longer part of the gamming community.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, I for one would like to see Obsidian make at least 2 more expansions for NWN2 and both Bioware and them collaborate on NWN3 using the next Unreal engine, but still give us moderately user friendly tools set.

Give us? Sorry Sand, but you're no longer part of the gamming community.

Fortunately he is still part of the gammon community. Mmmmm honey glazed.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Gammon?

What's that?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Pork steak.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yes, quite gammon indeed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

And I'm in love with you (answer his pray)