Evolution, creation or something else?

What's that new fish that was discovered that science said was sopposed to be dead for 65 million years....I think science made a SLIGHT miscalculation and ****ed up bad. You see we found a creature that we were told was dead because there were none existing to our knowledge to this day so scientist added them in a random peroid and said they were dead 65 million years to LIE. Evolution is a very smart lie but in the end that's all it is is a lie. Carbon dating miscalculates **** all the time and the oxygen during the days of the dinosaurs was so different and so was the atmosphere and it throws off all the test to determine to age of these creatures. It is evident now to now that they ****ed up as much as 65 MILLION YEARS. If everything was created from the big bang than why is **** spinning in the wrong direction. Yes I do believe that creatures can evolve but not the way scientist describe it. That humming bird i'm staring at out the window is NOT related what so ever to any dinosaur or dust for that matter. Science is a good thing but it can't replace anything supernatural and especially if a higher being created these laws of physics. There are many things science can't explain. And who are we to call a higher being beyond of comprehension unperfect. An unperfect being can not call something else he doesn't understand unperfect. We can't fathom the way his mind works. We could all be being tested of our faith. I am not a christian but I DO believe in intelligent design but if I believed in the bible which I think I do (but alot if up to interpretation) than it only makes things worse for me. I would much rather believe when I die I just die and I can't regret death when I die anyway so what's the big deal but the turth may be that there is an after life and if this is true than I'm most likley going to hell so stop getting the idea that I like the idea that the universe was created by someone or something supernatural and that there is an after life because if evolution was true it would certainly make life alot less complicated for me cause I could do what ever the hell I want (I do anyway for the most part) and it wouldn't matter. I would love evolution to be true and know that there is no supernatural force that we don't know about but evolution is NOT true. I would love to strap a bomb to myself right now and join the marines and take out Americas enemeys quickly without caring what happens to me because once I die that's it I can't regret death when i'm dead but that's not what would happen. The chances of life evolving the way it does is very unlikley and all species would probably evolve to be destroyed rather than the adapt. How can evolution (random chance) evolve animals to adapt to their enviroments. A polar is built for the cold but evolution could just as likley change the polar into a blob of cells or a animal that needs warm weather to survive because it's random chance yet every animal is perfectly suited for it's enviroment because that's the way someone made it. People don't realise how unstabble evolution would be. There is a random chance anything could happen and 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

0000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance that things would keep changing to adapt and to increase in life where a perfect world gives us all the elements we need to live along with perfect planet placements around us. If the sun was 10 feet closer it would be really hot for life to live ALL elements litrally have to be perfect. As for the user that said there is more evidence to support evolution than gravity that is far from the turth. We can go witness gravity right now but never EVER EVER will we (the human race) witness anything like what scientist say evolution will do. A tiger may change and evolve a little bit but it will ALWAYS be a tiger.I can go witness gravity right now. I can't ever witness (or anyone at anyone time) a species changing into another species or dirt evolving into life. Most evolotuions evidence is based of carbon dating which has been proved innaccurate.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Actually OPG you can watch a species evolved. Various bacterial species have evolved due to the advancement of medical science. As medicines are developed in more powerful forms to combat disease, bacteria and viruses evolved to become more resistant to the medicines. Evolutions like this happen fairly frequently over the decades and it is how various diseases jump species such as SIV evolved into HIV.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

wtf

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Thanks OPG, I don't need to visit /b/ anymore for my epic lulz

If everything was created from the big bang than why is **** spinning in the wrong direction.

As we can see, discussing and spinning penises under our tables has everything to do with evolution.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm sort of dismayed that that post will vanish into the dusty annals of Obsidz, because it is too big to quote in a sig.

Really uncanny, this kind of, should I say vastness of wtf.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

omg someone do screencapz quicks before pruning starts!

I can't since I don't understand how to do it with Mac

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

omg someone do screencapz quicks before pruning starts!

I can't since I don't understand how to do it with Mac

Done.

OPG.JPG

Heja Sverige!!

Along with 10/2, yeah.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Actually OPG you can watch a species evolved. Various bacterial species have evolved due to the advancement of medical science. As medicines are developed in more powerful forms to combat disease, bacteria and viruses evolved to become more resistant to the medicines. Evolutions like this happen fairly frequently over the decades and it is how various diseases jump species such as SIV evolved into HIV.

Did those bacterias grow into a new creature? In the end they will ALWAYS (even after another 200 million years) remain bacteria. I already said I believe that creatures can evolve to a certain extent but it's not going to evolve into another creature. Bacteria is baceria is bacteria is bacteria and there is no way around that. When we witness within the next 100 million years that that same bacteria turned into a human or something than you have something. The human race will always be just that HUMANS. They will NEVER evolve into anything else but humans. Elephants will always be elephants their not ever going to evolve into a type of rhino of anything.

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

OPG is the best argument in favour of evolution, ever.

Edited by Pidesco

Heja Sverige!!

I wish all intelligent-designists were like OPG, the field of argument would be like a straight line.

kirottu said:

This thread is so much WIN right now

Part of the problem is that the jerks on all sides of the religious argument, are usually the most vocal.

Part of the problem is people viewing it as an argument.

That's irrelevent to the point I was making. For the purposes of this forum, I used argument, because that's usually what happens here. If you want, just replace the word argument with discussion or debate or somehting similar. Whatever you want Tale. The point still stands.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Part of the problem is that the jerks on all sides of the religious argument, are usually the most vocal.

That's irrelevent to the point I was making. For the purposes of this forum, I used argument, because that's usually what happens here. If you want, just replace the word argument with discussion or debate or somehting similar. Whatever you want Tale. The point still stands.

I think my point still stands. Jerk or no jerk, when people come into it determined to convince others their beliefs are wrong, that's usually when it gets out of hand.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I think my point still stands. Jerk or no jerk, when people come into it determined to convince others their beliefs are wrong, that's usually when it gets out of hand.

That point is true, but it isn't about people veiwing something as an argument. It's true regardless of what you're going to call it, and I agree that it's part of the problem. I just don't think you should single out arguments. People can have religous arguments, and religous debates, religous discussions, religous talks, all of it. Your point can be applied to all of it.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That point is true, but it isn't about people veiwing something as an argument. It's true regardless of what you're going to call it, and I agree that it's part of the problem. I just don't think you should single out arguments. People can have religous arguments, and religous debates, religous discussions, religous talks, all of it. Your point can be applied to all of it.

I disagree on that point. I consider debates academic, discussions social, talks social as well. Arguments are specifically about trying to make someone else believe your point of view. Often emotional, aggressive, and not based in reason. They are anti-social, anti-productive. I cannot say the same of debates, discussions, or talks. It is when such transition into an argument that they become a problem.

Wait, what point are we tossing around here?

I disagree on that point. I consider debates academic, discussions social, talks social as well. Arguments are specifically about trying to make someone else believe your point of view. Often emotional, aggressive, and not based in reason. They are anti-social, anti-productive. I cannot say the same of debates, discussions, or talks. It is when such transition into an argument that they become a problem.

Wait, what point are we tossing around here?

What I'm trying to say is that we both have a point, it might have just lost a little in translation. We could sit here and say stuff about what debate and argument and discussion mean to us, but in the end, we both have valid points.

What I'm trying to say is that we both have a point, it might have just lost a little in translation. We could sit here and say stuff about what debate and argument and discussion mean to us, but in the end, we both have valid points.

Oh. Well, that sounds fine.

Jerkface.

Edited by Tale

You're both jerks.

kirottu said:

What's that new fish that was discovered that science said was sopposed to be dead for 65 million years....I think science made a SLIGHT miscalculation and ****ed up bad. You see we found a creature that we were told was dead because there were none existing to our knowledge to this day so scientist added them in a random peroid and said they were dead 65 million years to LIE. Evolution is a very smart lie but in the end that's all it is is a lie. Carbon dating miscalculates **** all the time and the oxygen during the days of the dinosaurs was so different and so was the atmosphere and it throws off all the test to determine to age of these creatures. It is evident now to now that they ****ed up as much as 65 MILLION YEARS. If everything was created from the big bang than why is **** spinning in the wrong direction. Yes I do believe that creatures can evolve but not the way scientist describe it. That humming bird i'm staring at out the window is NOT related what so ever to any dinosaur or dust for that matter. Science is a good thing but it can't replace anything supernatural and especially if a higher being created these laws of physics. There are many things science can't explain. And who are we to call a higher being beyond of comprehension unperfect. An unperfect being can not call something else he doesn't understand unperfect. We can't fathom the way his mind works. We could all be being tested of our faith. I am not a christian but I DO believe in intelligent design but if I believed in the bible which I think I do (but alot if up to interpretation) than it only makes things worse for me. I would much rather believe when I die I just die and I can't regret death when I die anyway so what's the big deal but the turth may be that there is an after life and if this is true than I'm most likley going to hell so stop getting the idea that I like the idea that the universe was created by someone or something supernatural and that there is an after life because if evolution was true it would certainly make life alot less complicated for me cause I could do what ever the hell I want (I do anyway for the most part) and it wouldn't matter. I would love evolution to be true and know that there is no supernatural force that we don't know about but evolution is NOT true. I would love to strap a bomb to myself right now and join the marines and take out Americas enemeys quickly without caring what happens to me because once I die that's it I can't regret death when i'm dead but that's not what would happen. The chances of life evolving the way it does is very unlikley and all species would probably evolve to be destroyed rather than the adapt. How can evolution (random chance) evolve animals to adapt to their enviroments. A polar is built for the cold but evolution could just as likley change the polar into a blob of cells or a animal that needs warm weather to survive because it's random chance yet every animal is perfectly suited for it's enviroment because that's the way someone made it. People don't realise how unstabble evolution would be. There is a random chance anything could happen and 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

0000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance that things would keep changing to adapt and to increase in life where a perfect world gives us all the elements we need to live along with perfect planet placements around us. If the sun was 10 feet closer it would be really hot for life to live ALL elements litrally have to be perfect. As for the user that said there is more evidence to support evolution than gravity that is far from the turth. We can go witness gravity right now but never EVER EVER will we (the human race) witness anything like what scientist say evolution will do. A tiger may change and evolve a little bit but it will ALWAYS be a tiger.I can go witness gravity right now. I can't ever witness (or anyone at anyone time) a species changing into another species or dirt evolving into life. Most evolotuions evidence is based of carbon dating which has been proved innaccurate.

Paragraphs are your friends.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.