Simpsons unpopular among Pagans, threaten to make it rain

Nick_i_am

Pagans, no sense of humor.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Behold! The mighty power of British pagans to produce RAIN! On command! :aiee:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I saw this before at Forumopolis, should have posted earlier.

Oh ye mighty British regular weather, I summon thee! I mean, it's not like it does rain every other hour in England. No, you need magic.

Anyone else think that supposed relic there(I don't think they've ever studied it's age) should be bombed and Homer left? It's way funnier and mightily less unnerving. Not to mention, I don't think I want to support British Pagans, or anyone calling themselves Pagans. I mean, geez.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Anyone else think that supposed relic there(I don't think they've ever studied it's age) should be bombed and Homer left? It's way funnier and mightily less unnerving.

I bet boner dude is actually just a medieval prank by some naughty catholic boys.

An attack on the Simpsons is an attack on freedom itself. This aggression will not stand! BOMB ENGLAND!!

( oh, amnd the reason why gabs hasnt replied yet is because thats damn traitor is already on her way to gitmo for some serious re-education. )

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I just found this thing on the google earths. Must be an old picture, though--no sign of Homer.

There's loads of these chalk outlines around that part of that countary because a lot of the bedrock is chalk, so it's easy to make pretty pictures. The White horse of Westbury is one of the better known ones, but I don't think it attracts dirty sexually confused hippies to it, due to its lack of obvious phallus. Though on the other hand, maybe it attacts some *very* sexually confused hippies. Or Pegans, or whatever.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Paganism has a lot of flavor, I mean, human sacrifice, giant wickermen barbecues. The hippies gave it a bad name, but that ain't the fault of the religion.

Naturalistic religions aren't more ridiculous than believing god made Adam out of one of his ribs, while were on the subject of BBQ

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Naturalistic religions aren't more ridiculous than believing god made Adam out of one of his ribs, while were on the subject of BBQ

that would be silly to believe indeed.

Fortune favors the bald.

Paganism has a lot of flavor, I mean, human sacrifice, giant wickermen barbecues. The hippies gave it a bad name, but that ain't the fault of the religion.

Naturalistic religions aren't more ridiculous...

In many ways they're less so, and the hippies give them no less of a bad name than the extremists from any other sect.

However, in this case, threatening to make it rain because Homer Simpson is offencive to a chalk man with a boner is quite funny.

Maybe Chalky finds Homer erotic?

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Especially considering that God made Eve out of one of Adams ribs. God made Adam out of nothingness. You know, if you believe in that stuff.

:sorcerer:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Alright, that was funny

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Especially considering that God made Eve out of one of Adams ribs. God made Adam out of nothingness. You know, if you believe in that stuff.

Genesis gets it wrong though. God makes Adam out of dust. God makes Lilith out of dust. Tells them to have some fun in the garden. They can't decide who should be on top. Adam whines to God. Lilith leaves in disgust. God takes one of Adam's ribs. Adam cries. God makes Eve out of Adam's rib so Adam can have someone to complain to about Lilith. Adam and Eve gets it on and share an apple. God's boots them out of the garden in disgust and forms plan B.

There is never a good Plan B. If it was a good plan it would have been Plan A.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"