Hyperbol

Hi everyone.

Well here's a game I found that is pretty fantastic. It would be difficult to explain the gameplay, so I'll just link you to the demo website and you can try it out from there. The game is called ThreadSpace Hyperbol, and it's been a ton of fun. In particular, I can say it's a relieving deversion from the usually run of the mill games. The demo offers full multiplayer playability for a limited amount of time. (There's no single player)

So anyway, let the game speak for itself. Give it a try!

http://www.hyperbol.com/Default2.aspx

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Hey sorry, I looked at both sections and I wasnt sure that this post was appropriate for that forum. Not like it's a big deal mate, this is the "Post anything you want to here" forum. If an admin wants to move it over there, that's fine with me.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Yeah, but it probably is better suited for computer and console and would get less spam. :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Spam? Where?

Oh, right. :shifty:

:o

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'll spam YOU!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'll spam YOU!

And that is a threat not to be taken lightly. Walsingham is enough master of SPAM to the point of producing some of the best recipee's on the forum (I really have to try them out some day) :thumbsup:

As for the game, it did look quite interesting. Sort of like Tron meets Invaders meets my old c64 games on steroids :ermm:

I didn't download the demo yet, but watched the trailer. I don't trust Steam, so I'll wait and hear other oppinions before trying to get the demo.

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Well thanks for moving my topic to the appropriate forum.

As for the game itself and Steam, I'm a little puzzled as to why you say you dont trust them, but as far as things have gone on my end, they've been good. I bought the game a couple days ago, and the gameplay is all but tireless. You can outfit your ride so you can tank, stealth, pack heavy firepower, and the best part is you can change up midgame. The trailer doesnt really do the game justice so I'd sure appriciate it if a couple people who try the demo would post their opinion on the game.

Anyhow, see you all in there. My in-game name is Captain K. Happy hypering. :)

benjamin1kn.jpg

I'll spam YOU!

In Soviet Russia spam spams YOU!

That game looks kinda interesting. If my comp just would work...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I eat spam. You can't threaten me with what I eat.... Or can you?

Anyhow. Please, someone download the demo and post some feedback! The game is excellent but the Devs didnt do nearly enough advertising. I'm always playing with the same 30 people lol. Not asking people to buy it, just try it.

benjamin1kn.jpg

I'll spam YOU!

And that is a threat not to be taken lightly. Walsingham is enough master of SPAM to the point of producing some of the best recipee's on the forum (I really have to try them out some day) :p

As for the game, it did look quite interesting. Sort of like Tron meets Invaders meets my old c64 games on steroids :)

I didn't download the demo yet, but watched the trailer. I don't trust Steam, so I'll wait and hear other oppinions before trying to get the demo.

thought that was either metadigital or Baley...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.