Free membership of ZCP. It Really works!

Gorth

It is one of those times of the year again. The Winterwind E-Zine strikes back at apathy and dumbness.

The non-profit, non-compromising, non-sense publication for the masses :teehee:

http://www.winterwind-productions.com/issue5/cover.htm

From a member of the demographic group known as "swedish oblivion lovers", we present Spider continuing the story of Choices and Consequences in Real Life

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

ban plz

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I ploughed in here like a P-51 on a strafing run, then realised it was Gorth. I believe I am entitled to a little profanity.

WTF?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hey, maybe I can send one of the interviews I've done here at work to you guys, Gorth. I don't know that it will interest you, but once I get it okayed (however THAT works) then I could give it to you Winterwind folk. :Cant's cheerful grin icon: You can even display it under Eldar's name if you'd like. haha

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

That's quite nicely done! I liked the one about nothing important happening.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hey, maybe I can send one of the interviews I've done here at work to you guys, Gorth. I don't know that it will interest you, but once I get it okayed (however THAT works) then I could give it to you Winterwind folk. :Cant's cheerful grin icon: You can even display it under Eldar's name if you'd like. haha

I would love to see you contribute articles and pieces to it :ermm:

Joseph and Matthias are the ones to talk to though, I just provide the SPAM, they organise and do stuff. You could drop Spider a line here at Obsidian or Josan at WW.

Something important happens?

Not according to the news :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Matthias

Learn how to spell will you.

:thumbsup:

And Cant, once you've got your interviews donw we will be happy to publish them. If you've got suggestions for creative illustrations to go with them, that's even better. If you've actually got pictures yourself we can use, I'll buy you a beer as well.*

*=provided you come to Sweden and collect on said offerings of course.