Help us to get KotOR 3!

Many of you haven't propably noticed, but there is poll going on these forums. IT IS ABOUT WHAT GAME OBSIDIAN SHOUD DO NEXT AND KOTOR 3 IS ONE OF THE OPTIONS.

If you want to bring realization of your dream game come any closer, come and help by voting for KotOR 3!

OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT WILL LET THIS POLL HAVE MINOR EFFECT ON WHAT GAME THEY WILL WORK ON NEXT!

And minor effect is better than nothing amirite?

pointing-hand.jpg

XARD WANTS YOU

To join K3 voters!

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

No.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

You're gay and not in the cool way :sad:

YES

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Okay that was just lame but still, don't spread your anti-Star Wars propaganda here! The decisive moments are at hand :brows:

Don't listen to him ppl. If you ever want to get your K3, go to vote GODDAMNIT!

Also, free cookies

Guest The Architect

I voted.

And yep, minor effect is better than no effect indeed.

Only a loser would not vote for KotOR III, cause why the **** would you knock back free cookies? How dumb is that?

SO COME ON YOU ****EN HIPPIE JERK FACES, VOTE KOTOR III! CYBERPUNK CAN JUST EAT **** AND SUCK A FAT ONE!

Edited by The Architect

hahahahahahhahaha, nobody likes you.

Shut up jerk

Also, it's now Cyberpunk 16/K3 17

Oohh... I can feel the love of thousands of pimple faced fangeeks! I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER IN MY WIENER

Jerk.

Edited by Xard

Oh, you will get it someday... in about 7-9 years time when Bethesda buys the Star Wars license and develops Oblivion with Lightsabers Knights of the Old Rebulic III

I saw a Mynock the other day, nasty little creatures...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Only a loser would not vote for KotOR III, cause why the **** would you knock back free cookies? How dumb is that?

SO COME ON YOU ****EN HIPPIE JERK FACES, VOTE KOTOR III! CYBERPUNK CAN JUST EAT **** AND SUCK A FAT ONE!

With people like this in the KotoR camp you KNOW it's the right choise.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Aahahah, ouch :lol:

edit: (I-OVERPLAYED-JERK-THING-BUT-CAN'T-COME-UP-WITH-ANYTHING-ELSE-RIGHT-NOW-LOLZ-AHAHAH)

Edited by Xard

Lol.

OF ALL PEOPLE, XARD WANTING K3 OMG?!

E-Bullies ftw.

<3 Xard.

I r voted lawl, just4you Xardeh :lol:

Thnx hon :*

:lol: Edited by Xard

You're...

a finn? :lol:

Wow, this's nuts.

Or then you asked some words from Mus? or Kiro. Or smthing.

Whatever

Also, where the hell mods are? :lol:

Or then you asked some words from Mus? or Kiro. Or smthing.

Which is likely since "turkey train" doesn't make any sense.

Dear God I'm ashamed now. Tha's some HORRIBLE spam :sad:

Yet I continue.

I guess I have syndromes of Virtual Thanatos

Not far off, my ex is Finnish, so I spent about 9 months there over the course of three years.

Despite that, those are about the only 4 words I can actually remember :lol:

I miss Finland!

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I wonder if that poll is going to have any effect on Obsidian's next project...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I wonder if that poll is going to have any effect on Obsidian's next project...

I vote "NO" on that.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Man, this would be only slightly more awesome, if Xard didn't get a warning for spam. :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds