A couple differnet mod ideas

Well considering my other mod was clearly not possible....I was wondering if these mods could be possible:

1. My own base (ya know like the one on dzux or whatever that moon was with the mandalorines...how they had their own base and when those mandalorines were doin that cool martial arts stuff on each other)....have my own base and stuff...that'd be coo...

2. be able to fly the ebon hawk

3. have a "space area" where I could fly the ebon hawk and use the turrets against the enemies...(maybe have big rocks floating around so if I crash my party dies...that'd be cool)

um.....could any1 tell me if any of these are even possible? I am a noob at mods and got no clue....so help would be appreciated.

The simply answer is that the only one that might be possible is number one, and that would take a massive modding effort. I would suggest that, if you did want to attempt and to a mod project started, that you learn about modding so you are able to contribute more than your ideas -because, in reality, the "base idea" wasn't that unique- to the effort.

Base; Probably, you'd *just* need to make a new area....but thats what the Ebon hawk is there for anyway.

Space combat; No, KOTOR does have the turret fighting in it, but thats as far as you could go. In order to 'Fly' the Hawk you'd have to write an entirely new program/game to do so. Nothing like that is covered in the games programming as it stands-at least not as far as I'm aware. Best you could do (and the easiest option) would be to make the Ebon Hawk as a mod for a space combat game, such as FreeLancer-if, that is, someone hasn't already.

the first mod is the only real possiblity, like the coruscant jedi temple mod, it used 2 already existing templates: nar shadaa landing area, and the jedi temple itself was a reskin of the sublevel on dantooine, with an elevator leading up to the council area which was already in the game for a cut scene, that mod took a month if i remember

i assume using some type of template or cutting off part of it you could alter the mandalorian base on dxun maybe make it smaller and have your own base that you perhaps fly to. its a stretch though, and would take some time

but for your other choices

like what has already been said it would have to be a possible ebon hawk re-skin mod in another already existing game (SWBF2 possibility?)

but to encorporate it in kotor would be impossible

i would like to see a mod that gives the already released nihilus robes to you when you ask visas to give you the mask, you could easily edit the dialogue file to say give me his robes and mask or something of that sort, i wonder if anyone would maybe pickup a project like that

i would like to see a mod that gives the already released nihilus robes to you when you ask visas to give you the mask, you could easily edit the dialogue file to say give me his robes and mask or something of that sort, i wonder if anyone would maybe pickup a project like that

There are already several modifications that give you Nihilus' robes and mask -as you might have found out if you had researched the topic before posting your mod idea-, so I really do not see the point of reinventing the wheel. :lol:

i have the mod that has a Dxun placeable and another one i believe,

its not like im clueless to the mod, i use it..im just saying it would make more sense for it to you know come off nihilus for the sake of making sense