Hamburger VS Hotdog

Bokishi

Hamburger VS Hotdog  

35 members have voted

1. 1. You go to a BBQ party and you can only have a hamburger or a hotdog, which would you choose?

• hamburger
    • hotdog

To quote Jimmy Buffet:

I like mine with lettuce and tomato, heinz 57 and french fried potato. Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer. Well good God almighty which way do I steer!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

hmmm hamburgaesa or perro caliente.....id rather have turkey substitute of either or none at all because I roll that way.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Quorn sausages are preferable to quorn burgers, though I've never tried to barbecue either. So hot dog, I guess.

I think this thread will stay on topic for a long, long time. There's just so much to discuss. :brows:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Why do I have to choose? Comboburger baby.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hamburger. I lost the taste for hotdogs and bologna meats years ago.

Edited by Arkan

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Wuts up with the dissin' of hotdogs? can the wiener get no love?

My wiener gets all kind of love.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Wiener on wiener love?

Why? You lookin' for some action? :sorcerer:

hamburger cause hotdogs are like made of pig's eyes and stuff.

If you are happy putting something in your mouth that resembles mush squirted into a used condom them enjoy! your hotdog. Those of us that have an exec chef as a wife that tells us what is actually in that condom tend to shy away from eating 'meat-by-products'.

If I want pud in my mouth I'll call my dog. At least I know he licks his regularly.

Still don't want it in my mouth though. :thumbsup:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.