Things you'll never forget about Kotor

Having just got my KOTOR game back from a friend (I'm sure he held it for ransom or something...) I'm able to relive many of these moments first hand.

Enjoying the banter between Mission and Zaalbar - with her telling him how he needs a bath and a suit! :)

And Carth stumbling all over his words when he tries to say how he doesn't trust anyone...my god that guy is Emo!!!

Just rescued Bastila - what a pompous @ss...I've played a male LS character this time around to achieve the romance with her - something I haven't gotten around to doing just yet...now I almost wanna go DS just to make her serve me!! >_<

Finally - the scene with Calo Nord counting down to the three aliens who just wanted to chat to him: "One? Two? Why is he counting? Is he counting how many there are of us against him?" :)

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

A person's life is worth 500 credits. Not that a bounty is normally that much because it ranges depending on the planet and other factors, but to make a new life costs 500 credits. It may be the cost of a hyper-space flight I don't know, and it isn't important why it's that much.... maybe it relates somehow to what they are worth.

The planet of Tattooine is desert, but the Sand People have wicker baskets, how? They didn't buy them, could they grow them if they didn't use the evaporators? So how the hell can they have Banthas, they would eat the same amount as an elephant, wouldn't they? Illogical therefore unforgettable.

Also, that apathy is death, worse than death, and "it behooves you to strike down one that you are familiar with for no other reason than to prove that you are superior" I think that's right, he might have said young one somewhere in that.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Guest The Architect
' Uhh, we're ten times more masculine than men of your country Mister who comes from country of fats. :down:

Oh, is that so? Then how come Australia is one of the most successful sporting nations in the world, and Finland is like, meh, in terms of sporting success? Who

Edited by The Architect

Your country ranks third on fattest countries in world and especially your younger generations has some alarming increase in weight (well, so has nearly whole western world but that's not the point).

Australian succesful sport nation? And Finland is not? :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect
Your country ranks third on fattest countries in world and especially your younger generations has some alarming increase in weight (well, so has nearly whole western world but that's not the point).

I'm not denying that we have a country full of fatties, because we do; but it's mostly due to the bloody younger generation people in our country, like I don't know, kids from about 16 years of age and under. Older than that, you could argue, the point is, it's far more prevalent among youth, at least according to the media anyhow. But they're right.

Nevertheless, we currenty still are a successful sporting nation, though it's expected that if the percentage rate of overweight kids in Australia doesn't decline, we'll soon be ****ed, in terms of sporting success as a nation, among other things.

Australian succesful sport nation? And Finland is not? :lol:)

At least not compared to Australia, anyway. :lol:

Uh, well I'm pretty bloody sure of it. Ah, there's a possibility I've left myself open to be pwned. :o

Yes I know, not so wise to say such a thing when you're not 100%; you don't have to tell me that. I'm just too lazy to do some fact research on it, though.

Edited by The Architect

Back to Kotor?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

No. We still haven't discussed enough of the Flabs Down Under.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Reign in the horses, before we have to bring in the modnazis in here, and we all know that won't be pleasant

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Guest The Architect

No, not just yet.

Purgatorio, I don't see how you can say I'm perpetuating the stereotype that Australians give a toss about sport, when umm, I did say I'm not denying we do have a country full of fatties.

No. We still haven't discussed enough of the Flabs Down Under.

:lol:

But still, Mus?, Stfu.jpg

:shifty:

Edited by The Architect

Our whole country thinks health is a religious experience, but we've avoid sportfandom for a big part.

I mean, it gets kind of horrible here during hockey nationals and football nationals and softball natio...oh, nevermind.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Architect - we've got the Tri-Nations and Bledisloe - bite me! :grin:

Back to KOTOR memories (which I'm living now) - just become a Jedi - w00t!!! :)

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

Guest The Architect
Architect - we've got the Tri-Nations and Bledisloe - bite me! :)

Oh yeah? And when's the last time you sheep shaggers have won the World Cup ay? :grin:

Back to KOTOR memories (which I'm living now) - just become a Jedi - w00t!!! :)

I'm thinking of gettin' the old KotOR out again, 'round about a month and a half before I think TSLRP will come out, which I reckon will be 'bout mid November this year, at the earliest.

Mus?, :), yeah I think I know what you mean, being how you Finns are renowned for being a bunch of crazy drunks, like, just about 24/7.

Edited by The Architect

Oh yeah? And when's the last time you sheep shaggers have won the World Cup ay? :)

In about 2 months :grin:

I'm having a ball playing KOTOR again - playing a Scoundrel/Consular, which I haven't done before.

Kotor 1 was the first star wars game i ever played, and realizing i was revan the whole time is something i'll always remember

, the game is just so well made, i think kotor 1 is better than kotor 2, i cant wait to see a kotor 3, thats probably not going to happen :grin:

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos; there is harmony.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Guest Accept
Then how come Australia is one of the most successful sporting nations in the world, and Finland is like, meh, in terms of sporting success?

hahh5yalh84l.jpg

Wait, is that supposed to burn us or them?

kirottu said:

Guest The Architect
Wait, is that supposed to burn us or them?

Good point, Mus?

Anyhow, assuming it's an insult against me; well, now you know why I don't believe in God.

Edited by The Architect

Good old HK. Who can forget him?

Sith Recruit: Do you know how many sith there are on this planet?

Jolee Bindo: Twelve! No, wait! Thirteen!

"Commentary: The meatbag speaks without clarity. Detail your involvement or the master will splatter your organs all over the floor."

-Hk-47