Things you'll never forget about Kotor

I will never forget the emptyness I felt after beating KotOR 1. :p

But at the same time - I will never forget the joy I felt the first time I played KotOR 1 on my computer and KotOR II on my X-box.

X-box?!?!

For shame...<_<

What are some of the things that you'll always remember about Kotor?

It may be such things like memories, how to do quests, dialogue etc?

I personally remember, after starting Kotor1 again wont forget how to do that dreaded 9 squared puzzle within the Rakata Temple which opens up the door to that ancient computer.

Bastila Shan

Guest Accept
X-box?!?!

For shame...<_<

Yeah, I know. :)

But to my defense - At that time I only had a computer on wich I couldnt even play Fifa 99 without lag... :wub:

Trying to get Bastila to get it on with my Dark Side female and realizing the game does not support lesbianism.

And to say something beneficial that I'll never forget, the silver HK-47 knockoff on Peragus. He just wanted to be helpful, gosh!

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Trying to get Bastila to get it on with my Dark Side female and realizing the game does not support lesbianism.
Try Juhani

Just say NO to furries.

Try Juhani

Just say NO to furries.

Agreed. Below the eyes, keep it shaven

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

But she's a cat, she must be a hell of a french kisser, among other things

I'm still kinda torn over Juhani. I mean, the other Juhani I know is an ugly it-consultant, "Juhani" being a Finnish male name.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm still kinda torn over Juhani. I mean, the other Juhani I know is an ugly it-consultant, "Juhani" being a Finnish male name.

I don't see what's there's to be torn over. I'd probably go for the male it-consultant before I went for the furry.

Yeah, well I wasn't really thinking about getting it on with either of them. Too many hairs on all ends, if you catch my lingering drift. Well, if you swing so many ways, more power to you.

It's the name I'm torn over, I could never stop laughing that a friend of mine has a name of an alien catwoman in a SW crpg and vice versa.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yeah, it was one of those genuine WTF moments. :ermm:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

When you 're trying to help the people of Taris and then you notice that your efforts had been in vain beacuse Malak destroyed the planet :down:

In the Rakata temple when you found Bastila already turned into the dark side and you ally with her killing Jolee and Juhani.

When Juhani takes her revenge killing that dude who killed her parents.

If you fight Calo Nord when you're not a jedi. He kills you and you can't do nothing WTF? That's stupid! he`s just a bounty hunter!

When you order Zaalbar to kill Mission, his best friend.

Juhani doesnt sound much like a masculine name.

Then again, the Fins arent well known due to their masculinity :aiee:

Juhani doesnt sound much like a masculine name.

Then again, the Fins arent well known due to their masculinity ;)

' Uhh, we're ten times more masculine than men of your country Mister who comes from country of fats. :aiee:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

"Finn aren't known due to their masculinity"

Yeah, I can agree with that. Due to our enormous masculinity foreigners sort of tend to ignore us in their shame.

kirottu said:

"Finn aren't known due to their masculinity"

Yeah, I can agree with that. Due to our enormous masculinity foreigners sort of tend to ignore us in their shame.

A good example of why it's so important to make sure that what your writing is also what your actually trying to get across! :thumbsup:

Fortune favors the bald.