Things you'll never forget about Kotor

What are some of the things that you'll always remember about Kotor?

It may be such things like memories, how to do quests, dialogue etc?

I personally remember, after starting Kotor1 again wont forget how to do that dreaded 9 squared puzzle within the Rakata Temple which opens up the door to that ancient computer.

What are some of the things that you'll always remember about Kotor?

It may be such things like memories, how to do quests, dialogue etc?

I personally remember, after starting Kotor1 again wont forget how to do that dreaded 9 squared puzzle within the Rakata Temple which opens up the door to that ancient computer.

Kotor 1: whenever i think of playing kotor 1 again (on my 11th playthrough now) i remember getting the tatooine girls hopes up about me buying her wraidplate, and then force persuade giving it me for free

Kotor 2: never will i forget force persuading 2 credit mongers off a cliff into the shafts of nar shadaa, and then the guy i save runs away

but most of all, il miss Rakata Prime(lehon), and the involving story of both tribes and their beliefs and knowledge as well as the wonderful storyline of the sand people told after proving yourself worthy, i think thats the best part of Kotor 1, those are the kinda things il never forget because they involved you so much into a world

I remember seeing the Mandalorians for the first time and having to reload that scene just to make sure I read the dialogue correctly. Those things couldn't possibly be Mandalorians.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Telling the guys on nar shadaa you'll make them "kiss duracrete".

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Guest The Architect
You had to edit that post? :*

Yep. See for some reason, there

Edited by The Architect

Lol, Ok. I thought you were taking up a page in Xard's book or should I say my book and dulling down on your common sence and posting some spam/smart ass remark :*

I personally never will forget some of the characters lame and abnormal warcries, like Juhanii - "I vill be your doooom!" and then there Carth - "Down you go!"

I'll never forget when I finally found out the truth about Darth Revan.

HK-47's remarks throughout the game - and when he saved the two 'fleshy meatbag' Jedi in the Star Forge, thus proving his cold opinions of all 'meatbags' :thumbsup:

Carth stuttering and stammering trying to talk to me (female) during his story - poor little space-pilot :*

The lines that you can give when Bastila is questioning you:

B: "How old are you?"

R: "3679 - Healthy living, you know."

B: "What planet are you from?"

R: "Kashyyk. I'm a Wookie, can't you tell?"

:)

Finally - I'll never forget my initial amazement at this awesome game when I saw it for the first time.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

the wisdom, the logic, the deliciously evil things i did. both games, of course.

Those aren't same thing :thumbsup:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

My utter and complete disappointment when I realised that I was "Revan" and dreading the moment I knew would arrive sooner or later: Being forced to play a Jedi o:)

Playing a scoundrel up until then had been fun.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

What do you expect from a game that is base off the OT and Jedi knights as the main heroes?

But... I wanted to be Han Solo. Smuggler of goods, stealer of property and slayer of Greedos! :sad:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Guest Accept

I will never forget the emptyness I felt after beating KotOR 1. o:)

But at the same time - I will never forget the joy I felt the first time I played KotOR 1 on my computer and KotOR II on my X-box.

zomg woot wtf Accept is back!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

What do you expect from a game that is base off the OT and Jedi knights as the main heroes?

But... I wanted to be Han Solo. Smuggler of goods, stealer of property and slayer of Greedos! :sad:

Try a Scoundrel/Jedi Sentienl Build. All it is a Jedified Han Solo.