TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Yeah? Two years on, I mean, come on! Get it in gear!

It's really too late anyway. Everyone has moved on. This restoration project won't make the game anymore fun to play, as far as I've read (ie first page). Its only cleaning up what mess was left in K2 anyway. Which shouldn't have been there. so you have to ask yourselfs, is it worth it? Modders? Is it? 'cause I'm not so sure.........

Scrap M4-78. Put it in K3 instead. *winks*

It kind of depends on when you got in the game, right? I mean I discovered the KoTOR series 6 months ago, so I'm patient. Don't think I'd wait 3 years, but I can stick around another six months to see where it goes, if only because I was annoyed at how abrupt the game ends and some plot holes that seem to have originally been a major part of the gaming experience. If only for that, I'd like to play the 'complete' version of the game.

Guest The Architect

It can also work the other way too. Using myself as an example, I'm a fan of both KotOR games, and I've played both of them like, 7 or 8 times, but I haven't played either of them for over a year now, but the interest is still there because I'm a fan, and the next play-through I have with TSL will be with this TSLRP, and it will be awesome.

And so will my next KotOR play-through, since I'll play that first before I play TSLRP, and after finishing KotOR and starting TSL not much longer after it, it'll feel like I've just finished watching an awesome movie and I'm about to watch the EE sequel to it, which will also be awesome.

1 Major, 2 minors, 3 tweaks and a feature... :sorcerer:

Oooohhhhgnnnn!!!

*takes deep breath*

Patience Gorth, patience!

(I seem to remember they didn't really aim at having all feature level issues solved before release)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I periodically play through Peragus, but I haven't done that in about a month now

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I can't even remember how long ago since I last played TSL - going on 2 years maybe...

I've tried to revive my gaming of K1 - but it's struggling on my 360 and other commitments have got in the way :grin:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

We're down to 18!

OMG OMG OMG 18! EIGHTEEN!!! Were're not stuck in those damn 20s anymore!!! OMG! 18!!!! :aiee: :aiee: :aiee::thumbsup::lol::wowey::w00t: :w00t: :w00t::grin: :grin: :grin::aiee: :aiee: :aiee:

Back to the Future :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Which means it's down to 17, now.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It is time for them to assemble another cinematic. We're overdue for one of those

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.