TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Ill start getting excited when its down to 5.

Sexually.

*Does happy dance*

Did this also include the "feature" bugs? Just curious.

... I know, I shouldn't have brought that up

I hate you.

Why? There's nothing else you can do now. I mean, sure, you can do something to me, but that's unrelated to what I was referring to in the previous sentence...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Let's not start another flame war here... I don't think that the mods would enjoy locking and restarting this thread... again...

Anyhow, since the feature issues are grayed out I don't think them getting fixed is a requirement for the mod being released. That means that all we should have to wait for is the one major error, two tweaks, and one trivial error before the closed beta starts. My estimate is that the beta will be released sometime near the end of the month and the public release around late December to mid January.

Guest The Architect

Off topic: DAWUSS, knowing Omelette, I'm certain she was only joking, or you know, doesn't really hate you.

On topic: I umm... have nothing on topic to say. Go cry me a river, mods. :shifty:

Ill start getting excited when its down to 5.

Sexually.

*Does happy dance*

Did this also include the "feature" bugs? Just curious.

... I know, I shouldn't have brought that up

I hate you.

We will never forget that, you know. :shifty:

When it's down to 5 we demand a .GIF picture from you.

This ment nothing

It's looking that way. 1.01b's the next build...

BUT THIS made me install K2 again.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

can some one give me a summry please

I know there trying to restor the game but i honestly don't want to read 33 pages of info

More than that, friend :)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'm beginning to wager on the "over" on the Christmas release date

DAWUSS

Ha ha ha!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: