TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Of course. But I'll bet TSLRP won't be done before Spring.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Here I was hoping for a Christmas release, just like the game many years ago.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I remember there was a bunch of people waiting for a Christmas release, last year.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Well, they've been down below 20 bugs twice now right? I'm still hoping for Christmas :yes:

2012?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I remember there was a bunch of people waiting for a Christmas release, last year.

:yes:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

;)

And the year before that. But before then, there was less optimism.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Errr, not me...

Since those four bugs are already up a fortnight or longer, i still can get excited when the counter drops to zero.

I'm not excited at all. I'm saving it for the game itself when I start playing it seriously again with this mod installed. :brows:

Then I'll be excited as I was when I sliced Atris into slabs of meat.

I know, Cruel :bat:

But it made me feel good

p.s

what can I say? I was sick of her moaning about DARKSIDE DARKSIDE DARKSIDE, EBIL EXILE!!!

So I ended my pains in that confrontation - permanently :bat:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Incredible, they managed to go below double-digits within the hour.....no, wait :brows:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

4??????

Feature issues have been removed from their count

4 eh? Who's getting excited now? :brows:

:bat:

Errr, not me...

Since those four bugs are already up a fortnight or longer, i still can get excited when the counter drops to zero.

You don't get it do you? :bat:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

OK, heart beating faster, breathing speeding up, yes I do believe I'm feeling it. Yes, it is! Excitement! Enthusiasim! It's been so long!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Considering a closed beta is out (or soon to be out) to some TG-forum peeps I suspect the features are indeed to be altered after the first release (as was always the idea already anyways), together with issues found by us guys.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Ill start getting excited when its down to 5.

Sexually.

*Does happy dance*

Did this also include the "feature" bugs? Just curious.

... I know, I shouldn't have brought that up

DAWUSS