TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

There is a new vid update!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

And we're on build 0.9

w00t -_-

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Nice -_-

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

*also waiting patiently.*

*goes off checking Vid*

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Guest The Architect

Having seen that video... eh?

I always thought that Atris orchestrated the Exile's return to Republic space, yet there she is basically saying she had **** all to do with his/her return to Republic space. I still think she did, so in other words, I think she's full of ****.

Because that's in the male Exile scenario, it doesn't count :ermm:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Having seen that video... eh?

I always thought that Atris orchestrated the Exile's return to Republic space, yet there she is basically saying she had **** all to do with his/her return to Republic space. I still think she did, so in other words, I think she's full of ****.

That is what I assumed as well - so here's my theory:

She never let her servants know that she was the one who basically brought the Exile back to Republic space. By endangering the exile's life Atris already did something a Jedi would never do - although she thought maybe at the time that "Ah wth, he's a Sith anyways blah blah blah" (Hence her 'quiet fall' to the Dark side - by doing something a jedi never would do - , as Darth Traya later told her...It's such a quiet thing, to fall. But far more terrible is to admit it).

And I doubt that the Handmaidens would serve a dark jedi, if Atris would have revealed herself as one.

Edited by Rycal

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Well, they've been down below 20 bugs twice now right? I'm still hoping for Christmas ;)

2012?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: