TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Last two bugs were fixed in build 0.9b1:

build09jj0.jpg

So 0.9b1 is the next build, YAY! This also means that translations are now/almost ready. Nice to see progress! Getting closer! :):thumbsup:

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

On the progress page it still says 0.8b5 though

Aye, and one major bug is up again. Let's smack it back to the hell it came from :)

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

On the progress page it still says 0.8b5 though

I said 0.9b1 is the NEXT build, not the CURRENT build.

Bah, details :yucky:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

Last two bugs were fixed in build 0.9b1:

build09jj0.jpg

So 0.9b1 is the next build, YAY! This also means that translations are now/almost ready. Nice to see progress! Getting closer! o:) o:)

I noticed that too :ermm:

Nice to see they're making progress.

So there will probably be maybe 5-6 build versions of the 0.9b...and about as many of the 1.0b.

With a little more than a week for each version...I'm hoping for a christmas present...or at least a Q1 2008- present. :woot:

Yes, I know...it's done when it's done.

Edited by Memorium

Do you think it's by chance that The Restoration Project has the same release date as Duke Nukem Forever?

Well do ya???

MUUUUAHAAHAAHAA!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Do you think it's by chance that The Restoration Project has the same release date as Duke Nukem Forever?

Well do ya???

MUUUUAHAAHAAHAA! <-- evil laugh

Are you saying that TSLRP is DNF or that DNF is TSLRP? :ermm:

Edited by Deraldin

I'm saying TSLRP will only be released when DNF is released! MUA..... nevermind.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Well do ya???

MUUUUAHAAHAAHAA! <-- evil laugh

If it did then The Restoration Project's release date would likely be never.

no kidding

Have a cookie

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

*wants a new progress report* :thumbsup:

I am currnetly in between games right now. I have been patient; waiting for the TSL Restoration Project, but have never played Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. Should I wait for this mod? Or should I play something else?

and no I don't need a pole. Just your feed back will do.

i haven't played it in ages, but i'll reinstall it when this mod is done

i think thats a really bad sugguestion, all of us love kotor 2 and its practically everyones favorite game (all the ones that follow the TSLRP i mean) and we haven't played it with the mod have we?

The DarkSide Clouds Everything

I am currnetly in between games right now. I have been patient; waiting for the TSL Restoration Project, but have never played Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. Should I wait for this mod? Or should I play something else?

and no I don't need a pole. Just your feed back will do.

Why not play as light/dark side now, then when the mod comes out you do the other one :brows:

I registered here after reading some truly sad comments posted by folks ..and honestly I am not even sure why they would say such things? Far as I can tell they are upset because:

a) You are not fixing this fast enough and they are tired of waiting.

or

b) The modders working diligently for the last 2+ years are all wasting their time?

Have a few comments first instead of complaining its taking too long or mods are wasting their time, then help then with it!! And if you cant do that then at least try and post constructive feedback, and if thats too much to ask then just don't even bother to post as I am sure there are may other board that need your trolling talents.

I for one am happy anyone is willing to make this kind of effort to restore a good game into something even better when complete. This truely is a labor of love for some so kudos to anyone still working on it! :bat:

"If patience it a virtue how come I am virtually out of it?"

Yeah? Two years on, I mean, come on! Get it in gear!

It's really too late anyway. Everyone has moved on. This restoration project won't make the game anymore fun to play, as far as I've read (ie first page). Its only cleaning up what mess was left in K2 anyway. Which shouldn't have been there. so you have to ask yourselfs, is it worth it? Modders? Is it? 'cause I'm not so sure.........

Scrap M4-78. Put it in K3 instead. *winks*