TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Lets just stay at 18 for a while...

Sounds good to me, I'm sure the thread could use the break.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

And no one seems to have noted that the bug that went was the Major one, which seems to have been solved in a day :D

Which makes us wonder...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

And no one seems to have noted that the bug that went was the Major one, which seems to have been solved in a day :D

Which makes us wonder...

I should probably have noted that it was meantioned as being a repeat of an older bug. so I'd assume they already knew how to solve the problem-hence it being solved so quickly.

Which makes us wonder...

I should probably have noted that it was meantioned as being a repeat of an older bug. so I'd assume they already knew how to solve the problem-hence it being solved so quickly.

The classification of bugs is the worst way to determine the length of time it takes to fix it. A major bug could take 3 minutes to fix while a tweak can take 3 hours to fix.

No. Our goal is 5.

Please, if you want to set a goal atleast set something we could possibly get in the next 6 months.

lorl.

You don't see yourself getting excited in the next 6 months?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'm really, really looking forward for this project to finish, I love this game.. :)

but does any of you know why their site is down? You guys think it's something temporary, or what? Good news or bad?

Makes me a little bit nervous :lol:

The first indication we had that the NWN modding group CODI had gone belly up was their website disappearing. I'd have been worried too.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

No. Our goal is 5.

Please, if you want to set a goal atleast set something we could possibly get in the next 6 months.

lorl.

You don't see yourself getting excited in the next 6 months?

No, not really.

BOOTY time ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

17 and what major? :bat:

I tried to make sense of the progress thread on their own forums, but failed miserably. Any idea where to see what they still intend to restore that hasn't been approached yet?

Since we can't really derive much fun from the issues list as a countdown :sad:

Edit: The :) emoticon doesn't work either *grumble*

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And we're up to 21 again. 1 new major and 2 new minor errors :brows:

//EDIT: Scrap that, 2 new features as well, up to 23 again!

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And now that bad dream came to nightmare :thumbsup:

I know... Let's be patient... Be patient......... Oh scrap! I want it already!!! >_< :'(

Edited by Sharen the Exile

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!