TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

I've played Peragus enough now to notice the cut content, dialogue errors (or rather, the fact that there's some there...), and various other things on that mining station now. Kinda scary.

...but team-gizka aren't restoring anything to Peragus :brows:

Somebody else already did. Not so much "restoring" as fixing a long laundry list of bugs.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Guest The Architect
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

I'm not sure. How much do you gander?

Enough with the silly questions, vacca foeda. :brows:

Wow, that was mean. Gees. Hehehe. You'll never forgive me for this, and fair enough too. :o

And no, I don

Edited by The Architect

I've played Peragus enough now to notice the cut content, dialogue errors (or rather, the fact that there's some there...), and various other things on that mining station now. Kinda scary.

...but team-gizka aren't restoring anything to Peragus :thumbsup:

That is good news. Prolonging the boredom of Peragus is not favorable with me.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I don't know Latin either. They're just copy and pasting the stupid phrases from the site on here.

Es stultior asino et "podex perfectus es." :bat:

Edit:

It's been over a year since I took Latin, so I'm sorry if I'm a little rusty... :p

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

At te clamamus

exules filii Obsidian "How long will it take to download the complete restoration?"

Ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes,

in hac lacrimarum valle.

Eia ergo, advocata nostra,

illos tuos misericordes oculos

ad nos converte.

O clemens

o pia

o dulcis Phantasma Perpetua.

"Phantasma perpetua" is probably wrong. :p

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

TG: Quo usque tandem abutere patentia nostra? :ermm:

Quo usque tandem abutere patientia nostra. ;)

"Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes"

ahhahhaa :ermm:

Si tu dixero, necesse erit ut tu interficiam. =]

Heh, quiquid latine dictum sit altum viditur. :lol:

*chuckle*

I like Peragus - I wouldn't have minded some restored content there. But then, the problem was never really Peragus as much as the later portions of the game. Down to 18, of which only 8 are serious. :thumbsup:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I like Peragus - I wouldn't have minded some restored content there. But then, the problem was never really Peragus as much as the later portions of the game. Down to 18, of which only 8 are serious. :blink:

I know what you mean. As much as I appreciate the restored content to Telos, that stuff is at the beginning of the game. I would have liked to see more content at the end of the game so you can have more time to enjoy/appreciate having your trained jedi NPCs in tow.

Cut their lunch and sleep time in half and have them double their efforts.

Either that or they can skip any insignificant bugs that only a nitpicker would care about

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

... why do I have this feeling that every time someone complains about the release date the amount of bugs go up?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Would you prefer it not to get done at all? Quit bitching about how long its taking. If you think you can do a better job, by all means do it yourself.

Well I'll tell you this much. If they take any longer I'm gonna say screw it and not bother with it when it finally comes out... in 2014. There are plenty of competent modders out there, look how many other mods have already been made. I dunno why they're taking forever but its getting annoying.

Would you prefer it not to get done at all? Quit bitching about how long its taking. If you think you can do a better job, by all means do it yourself.

Well I'll tell you this much. If they take any longer I'm gonna say screw it and not bother with it when it finally comes out... in 2014. There are plenty of competent modders out there, look how many other mods have already been made. I dunno why they're taking forever but its getting annoying.

Your bitching isn't making it going any faster, you know.

From someone who understands modding, I'll say this. Modding by itself takes a while to do. Mods that involve fixes, and restoring cut content take even longer. Plus factor in real life commitments, doing this on your free time and not getting paid for it, dealing with other team members who may not be as involved as they should be, fixing one problem that leads to three other problems, it looks like a very long process.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

And I care that you're not going to download it because...

Give them some slack, would you? Geeze,what is wrong with the world this day and age? People always want, want, want, and have no patience or manners for that matter. I suggest you calm yourself down and wait for it like the rest of us. Being a spoiled brat and demanding for it isn't going to make the process go any faster. In fact, you're only more problems for yourself and others who have to read your ranting posts. Stop i! Go watch a movie or something, practice pilates or yoga or whatever you want. Just calm down.

So, are we still at 19 then?

I am no hurry. I'll still have KotOR 2 installed when they release it.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

OMG. im getting a whif of deja vu. isnt this why we had to start a new thread. i doubt they're taking long on purpose. i think its cool that there doing it and maybe they want to have a life other than modding so i think that its great that someone is actually doing it and im pretty sure there not getting paid so they can slack all they want (which theyre not!) so i think we should all be positive and supportive :sorcerer: !!!! everyone just be happy gosh darnit

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn