TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Can someone prep my nap room when we get into the single digits. I don't wanna' be distracted by the craziness that will follow, and I'm going to need to be well rested when playing the TSLRP version of TSL

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

That was really fast. But it will probably be up to 20-22 by the next weekend. 2 step forward, but one step back as they say.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

TG: Quo usque tandem abutere patentia nostra? :)

Quo usque tandem abutere patientia nostra. ;)

Umm, yeah. Something about pushing stuff up both nostrils at the same time.

And we are now down to 18 :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

TG: Quo usque tandem abutere patentia nostra? :*

"Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes"

ahhahhaa :ermm:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

18 bugs left (from which 10 are feature bugs).

That's nice.

Does it mean if 8 non-feature bugs are fixed that we will get release?

Well... NOT!

From Gizka website:

Build Plan v2

0.9b1 - All languages building successfully.

1.0b1 - All content implemented.

1.0c1 - All non-Feature severity issues resolved. (Public release)

Version is still 0.8b1 (actually they are working on 0.8b2).

So translations are not yet done. Unfortunately their progress it not tracked anywhere.

Also, not all new content is implemented.

Things left to restore (from Gizka forum thread):

[TBR - TA] Ratrin Vek on the Ebon Hawk - During the Red Eclipse invasion, the PC can sell Ratrin Vek into slavery.

[TBR - Dash] The Zhug Brothers Plan - The Zhug Brothers discuss the Exiles meeting with Visquis and plan an attack on the party members. When the players go to rescue the Exile from Goto, the leader tells the others to follow the Ebon Hawk.

[TBR - TA] Gotos Orders - Goto will command his droids not only to activate the mines but raise the force shield, poison them and deploy guard droids. And finally, Goto notices the bounty hunters on his ship and gives the self-destruct order.

[TBR - JD] The Sith Revelation - If the PC sides with Vaklu, the Sith will notice that the beasts no longer obey them. The Sith order Vaklus death for the betrayal.

[PR] Disciples Hidden Holocron - Disciple takes the Exile into a hidden, locked room in the Enclave and displays a holocron as well as recording of when the Exile left for the Mandalorian Wars, leaving a padawan without a master behind.

TBR means "to be restored", thing yet not done in current build.

PR means possible restoration, so it may be or may be not restored as part of this project.

With all things said, I expect number of bugs to raise as translations and new content gets added. After all, until all translation is done and all content is added, number of bugs countdown doesn't really add to anything, exempt to point out that something is being done by the team, and not all of them are at vacation or something.

P.S.

Also, I would propose to the team, that they add translation status to their progress reports, as well as TBR content, so that progress report looks more complete.

Edited by player1

Spell Fixes compilation for Neverwinter Nights 2, as well as my other submissions for this great game.

Guest The Architect
*grins like the retard Architect is*

Fixed. :*

I better get a move on with getting TSL on the PC, because I'm not even sure if they even sell it over here anymore. :ermm:

Anyway, what's there to say that's on topic other than good work Team Gizka?

Edited by The Architect
humour

That quote look rather legitimate, if you hadn't put "fixed" I would have most certainly believed Omelette said that, lol. But considering it was you that made the post, of course you would have done some sort of post editing banditry.

TG: Quo usque tandem abutere patentia nostra? :bat:

ahhahhaa :lol:

Si tu dixero, necesse erit ut tu interficiam. =]

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Did someone say that build 0.8b2 is done? Anyhow, it is now.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest The Architect
It's a knockout blow! :thumbsup:

Ahahahahaha! :lol: That was brilliant I thought. I've been shut down big time.

But still meta, MIDDLE-FINGER-CLICK.jpg

:grin:

Don't ban me plz.

Anyway, also take a look at meta's edit of my previous post in this thread, Omelette.

:sad:

Are you happy now, Lid? :ermm:

On topic: ah... uh, wayta go Team Gizka!

Edited by The Architect

TG: Quo usque tandem abutere patentia nostra? :thumbsup:

ahhahhaa :ermm:

Si tu dixero, necesse erit ut tu interficiam. :lol:

Heh, quiquid latine dictum sit altum viditur. :grin:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I've played Peragus enough now to notice the cut content, dialogue errors (or rather, the fact that there's some there...), and various other things on that mining station now. Kinda scary.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I've played Peragus enough now to notice the cut content, dialogue errors (or rather, the fact that there's some there...), and various other things on that mining station now. Kinda scary.

...but team-gizka aren't restoring anything to Peragus :brows:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy