I think this is a bug

Bao-Dur is locked in the force field cage. I'm thinking there should be a terminal near him. There isn't and there is no way I'm gonna be able to rescure T3-M4 without his repair and computer skills.

I think I'm screwed...

Gawd this game is bug-ridden.

Unless you have negative skill points...it shouldn't be too hard to get T3 out...

Reload from a save.

As equipped, I have a +14 in Repair and a +1 in computer. My only question options are to repair him or upgrade his memory core. I don't have the influence with him. And I see no way of getting him out of there. There is no terminal in the room.

Unless you have negative skill points...it shouldn't be too hard to get T3 out...

Reload from a save.

As equipped, I have a +14 in Repair and a +1 in computer. My only question options are to repair him or upgrade his memory core. I don't have the influence with him. And I see no way of getting him out of there. There is no terminal in the room.

It was bugged. Kreila and Atton weren't in their cages, but BaoDur was. Kreila and Atton remained standing in the greeting hell where your asked to lay down your weapons. The bug occurred when I answered yes immediately after being told to lay down my weapons by the Handmaidens. It didn't occur when I first asked a question before laying down the weapons.

buggy game indeed.

once, i was sparring with the handmaidens and atton and kreia got stuck standing there..... i had to reload.

i think the one thing you have to learn when playing this game is to save often and have several save slots

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

once, i was sparring with the handmaidens and atton and kreia got stuck standing there..... i had to reload.

i think the one thing you have to learn when playing this game is to save often and have several save slots

That's for sure. Two thirds of the clicking I do in this game is saving and reloading. Don't get me wrong, I love the game. I'm actually addicted to it... Has the ATI issue ever been adressed? I'm getting alot of artifacts, although they have not appeared after my having disabled the movies.

Edited by Mklangelo