And The First Killzone 2 Screenshot!!!!!one11!!

karka

Killzone never excited me and they're saying that's very very early. Pre-pre-alpha. So... *shrug*

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Killzone never excited me and they're saying that's very very early. Pre-pre-alpha. So... *shrug*

Huh. That's strange considering that this trailer supposedly consists of actual gameplay.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/6443.html

Is that sarcasm?

It's been well known that "actual gameplay" trailer was actually pre-rendered. Sure, it ran on actual hardware, but it did so at 5 FPS.

Looks fairly average. Killzone 2, that is. Call of Duty 4 looks like one would expect an Iraq-shooter would look.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Christ, even I think there's something, I don't know...Orwellian about a game based on a war we're currently fighting.

You're not alone with that, but let's leave that for another thread at the "way offtopic"-subforum :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I never buy FPS games when they first come out. The sole exception was Half Life 2.

They always go down in price pretty fast and if I really want to play one after hearing great reviews (Riddick) I can usually save 20, 30 dollars buying it later. I'm thinking this game will come out and be forgotten fairly quickly....at least by me.

One company specializing in game CG admitted a long while ago that they made the footage.

In any case, I find the new Call of Duty 4 singleplayer trailer much more impressive, given that it actually is in-game.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/20756.html

Is that...Iraq?

"A Russian Nationalist by the name of Zakhaev is set on returning his homeland to the Soviet times. Zakhaev knows the United States would never allow this to happen, thus he funds a coup in the middle-east, organized by his ally Al-Assad, to draw attention away from Russia. The two men and their seconds in command gain the nickname "The Four Horsemen". However British and Russian governments have been monitoring Zakhaev's activities and discover his real intentions. The story is told from a perspective of a British SAS operative, a Russian Spetsnaz stationed in Russia and an American Force Recon Marine and Navy SEALs in the middle-east.[citation needed]. The plot of it is set to take place in the same time, albeit with different people."

Made even more disturbing by the fact that they call it "Killzone". Not Freedomzone or even Oilzone. Killzone.

What? Killzone is a sci-fi shooter.

"A Russian Nationalist by the name of Zakhaev is set on returning his homeland to the Soviet times. Zakhaev knows the United States would never allow this to happen, thus he funds a coup in the middle-east, organized by his ally Al-Assad, to draw attention away from Russia. The two men and their seconds in command gain the nickname "The Four Horsemen". However British and Russian governments have been monitoring Zakhaev's activities and discover his real intentions. The story is told from a perspective of a British SAS operative, a Russian Spetsnaz stationed in Russia and an American Force Recon Marine and Navy SEALs in the middle-east.[citation needed]. The plot of it is set to take place in the same time, albeit with different people."

Ah. Well that's not so bad.

I'm more hyped about MOH:Airborne and CoD 4 than Killzone 1.5.

It really looks exactly like Killzone 1, just with new enemies and fancy light(n)ing.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If Airborne was a sci-fi shooter, I'd be remotely interested. If CoD4 was both sci-fi and not titled CoD, I'd be remotely interested.

If CoD would let me play as german I would ****

edit: lol **** has only three letters not four

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)