I have chemicals up the ying yang but I can't find the choice to make em' at the workbench. I can't really leave Nar shaddah either. Am I screwed?

What do you mean by choice? ( switch yo Kreia she can make any med)

I have chemicals up the ying yang but I can't find the choice to make em' at the workbench. I can't really leave Nar shaddah either. Am I screwed?

I see what you are talking about now I misread last time. You cant make them at a workbench. You need to find a labbench. I cant recall their being any on Narshaada.

How does that work? I have switched to Kreia. I still can't make advanced medpacks...

How does that work? I have switched to Kreia. I still can't make advanced medpacks...

Thats because you are trying to make medical supplys at a work bench-you can't. Med packs, implants, stims, granades and mines are all made at a Lab bench/station, not a work bench. Its easy to forget or miss this, since both lab stations and work benches look identical.

And for the record (and the third time on twenty minutes) there are no Lab stations on Nar Shadaar period. (There are, in fact, very few through out the game). The closest Lab Station is going to be Citadel station in the Ithorian Compounds location-there is a medical area towards the back of the module contaning the Ithorians, inside there is a Lab station.

Skill&xp...