Which would be worse

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which would be worse?

• K3 being cancelled
    • TSLRP being cancelled

In the hypothetical world (we hope)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

KOTOR 3 doesn't exist and I'm doing fine. There'd be no assurance it would be good anyway.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

KOTOR 3 doesn't exist and I'm doing fine. There'd be no assurance it would be good anyway.

Theres also no assurance that the fixes are going to be any good, or that their going to be completed, they could run into a problem that completely ruins the ability to play the game.

AND the mods that you want dont exist either and your doing fine.....

Theres also no assurance that the fixes are going to be any good, or that their going to be completed, they could run into a problem that completely ruins the ability to play the game.

Yes, but I won't have to pay for TSLRP whether it's good or not. And they're seemingly quite a bit closer to completion as well as have as source material a source I trust. They can either improve upon it, or not do anything. Either way, it's free.

A lot more reliable to me than "cancelled" plans for a game that's not even explicitly planned as it is.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yes, but I won't have to pay for TSLRP whether it's good or not. And they're seemingly quite a bit closer to completion as well as have as source material a source I trust. They can either improve upon it, or not do anything. Either way, it's free.

A lot more reliable to me than "cancelled" plans for a game that's not even explicitly planned as it is.

I have to agree, the RP is free, can only add to K2, has had more time spent on it that the game did origanly and above all has less hype that K3 is going to get (Which is related to the free part, since no one is trying to get us to fork out money on it). Above all I know that the RP is going to work on my PC, while K3 might well require me to upgrade the computer.

Yeah, weirdness.

Better ban him to make sure

Besides everyone knows Ron's Computer Superstore is the place to go for bargin electronics

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Quiet, or we'll ban you , laozi.

well for us xbox users it would be worse if k3 never happened bcuz we wont be able to get TSLRP anyways ....

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

I have my kinks for banning

BAN ME

dustin get PC version, X bot version is for noobz

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

BAN ME

lol ok thx , ill be sure to get it when i get paid !!

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

Ya i can agree thier after doing some benchmark testing that newest version of windows out is an even bigger memory whore then the last eh but thats what Mushkin pc2-6400 4gb memory are for he he.

although i wouldnt recommend buying a mobo that can support use of ddr3 yet its not a big enough performance change to be an cost effective upgrade... im waiting till moshkin realese a ddr3 version of its 4gb lol so i can through it on the new mobo :bat:

as for the ban me part eh do as you wish but i get some pretty smoking deals on upgrades where i mentioned also check 3dgameman.com for product reviews and such

Edited by DarkDeathDealer

BAN ME

The computer Version would be the one for "noobz", You have it on computer so you can fix mistakes and problems. If you'll notice MOST of the problems happen on the computer which is why there are so many fixes, funny how the problems dont occur on xbox. Most of the questions and requests for help are because of game tampering and problems with the COMPUTER version. So which version would be for "noobz" ( meaning inexperienced and idiotic) The people who play on comp and complain about the problems or those on xbox who rarely end up asking how to fix things.

You miss the point. An X-Box, or any other console, is built to one single specification using exactly the same components from the same manufacter. Computers on the other hand have a HUGE number of differering specifications, even before you consider that different manufactorers can produce the same components. And thats just the hardware, software wise X-Box's use a single OS system and thats it. A PC could be using four different versions of windows to run the game and god alone knows how many differeing driver programs, firewalls, virus programs etc, any one of which could screw a game up.

It is unfair to say that computer users complain more than console users when it comes to running any game, given the greater complexity of computers over consoles-in so far as the vast range of different parts and programs that can screw things up-its a wonder that games work at all.

By the same token it is unfair to say that console games are for 'Noobs'. Some people can't or won't play computer games on a home PC for a lot of reasons, maybe they can't afford to buy one, its a company PC, its too old or they just like playing games on a large screen at home with the sound plugged into the stereo system. (And yes, you can play PC games like this, but the majority of people wouldn't know where to start or just couldn't be bothered. Besides most people don't keep the PC next to the TV).

Quiet, or we'll ban you , laozi.

well for us xbox users it would be worse if k3 never happened bcuz we wont be able to get TSLRP anyways ....

It serves you right for buying an x-box in the first place... :brows:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

eh em off subject. (lol i happen to own an xbox. must make an attempt to defend).

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

BAN ME

The computer Version would be the one for "noobz", You have it on computer so you can fix mistakes and problems. If you'll notice MOST of the problems happen on the computer which is why there are so many fixes, funny how the problems dont occur on xbox. Most of the questions and requests for help are because of game tampering and problems with the COMPUTER version. So which version would be for "noobz" ( meaning inexperienced and idiotic) The people who play on comp and complain about the problems or those on xbox who rarely end up asking how to fix things.

That's what you get for rushed translation from xbox to PC

Small, narrow areas, Bao Dur can't wear robes etc. are only because of stupid limitations of Xbox. Also, PC gamers can mod games into whatever they want, they can make their own fixes.

Besides, console games have nothing against depth of old PC classics (kotors aren't them)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)