Pretty darned evil

Walsingham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...ire/6283750.stm

Three people lock an epileptic man in their shed and starve him to death, they think it's so amusing they make a mock hostage video.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Those three deserve the freaking death penalty for that sort of crap. These sort of sick buggers deserve nothing but a bullet in the brainpan.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

They probably played too much Manhunt 2, imo.

But yeah, I'd say it sounds pretty ****ed up.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yeah, thats messed up.

Seriously though, who cant break out of a garden shed?

Someone with their hands bound and/or is starved to weakness.

Yeah, thats messed up.

I suppose. The whole thing is wierd. For six weeks it never dawned on him to yell "Hey, Im over here locked in the shed." what with neighbors and whatnot right outside. Or, I dunno, easily kick the entire side off. Even a decent running start would probably do it. I mean, Im not faulting the kid for dying, but still, doesnt seem like you need to be McGeuver to get out of a shed.

They probably played too much Manhunt 2, imo.

But yeah, I'd say it sounds pretty ****ed up.

lol probably

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Yeah, thats messed up.

I suppose. The whole thing is wierd. For six weeks it never dawned on him to yell "Hey, Im over here locked in the shed." what with neighbors and whatnot right outside. Or, I dunno, easily kick the entire side off. Even a decent running start would probably do it. I mean, Im not faulting the kid for dying, but still, doesnt seem like you need to be McGeuver to get out of a shed.

Come down to Texas and we can run an experiment.

i was just in texas. i dont wanna be in ur experiment tho....

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Let the punishment fit the crime. What ever happen to the good old days when the rule, an eye for an eye applied?

I'm for that. I'm sure we can find some rope and sheds for these sickos.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Those three deserve the freaking death penalty for that sort of crap. These sort of sick buggers deserve nothing but a bullet in the brainpan.

Way to quick.

First shoot them in the shins, then the knee caps, then the shins, then the knee caps, then take them to a hospital, tell them they are going to jail, then shoot them in the shins, then the knee caps then the shins...

It's not that they don't derserve death, they certainly do, it's that society should be better than the criminals it punishes.

Personally I think mine clearing duty with a stick in Bosnia might be too kind, but, everytime we find one of these extreme cases and use it as an argument for the death penalty it's misleading, only the smallest part of the people executed around the world are mindless sadists.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Krookie if you do that they'll just go into shock and won't feel the full effects. There are plenty of more effective ways to successfully break a humans spirit in the worst kind of way but I won't mention them. Regardless, these people aren't fit to live in society ever again. I don't really believe in rehabilitation but either way I highly doubt it would work on these people. I'd say put them in the hole, almost complete 24 hour isolation for a while before just executing them.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

i actually dont like the death penalty. people can always change. i know it doesnt seem like it. they should get intense punishment tho

Most people, even those mentioned in the report, can contribute with something good to society.

Make them join the involuntary organ donor program :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Take them on a freaking tour-de-gulag in Vladivostok. Civil service duty as urologists in Congo. Anything that is excruciating.

I am an epileptic and can testify what it feels like to have an unguarded fit. If the poor bugger in the shed had several of them over the weeks...inhuman, completely ****ing inhuman. And let's not even start with his other treatment.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest The Architect

Come down to Texas and we can run an experiment.

:)

Anyway, this is horrible; and very disturbing news.

I hope those sick ****s cop a severe punishment. Don't ask me what type of punishment, just yeah, make it a tough one.

And DeathScepter, you don't fight fire with fire.

Edited by The Architect

Take them on a freaking tour-de-gulag in Vladivostok. Civil service duty as urologists in Congo. Anything that is excruciating.

I am an epileptic and can testify what it feels like to have an unguarded fit. If the poor bugger in the shed had several of them over the weeks...inhuman, completely ****ing inhuman. And let's not even start with his other treatment.

Yeah one of my friends was epileptic, he used to get like mini seizures every blue moon and he'd hold his tongue so he didn't bite it off. It was pretty crazy when it would happen, luckily after a few surgeries he's ok now, just has to take medicine for like the rest of his life. Also this guy was painting the inside of my house, and he moved a ladder and a hammer he left on top fell and hit him directly in the forehead. Automatically went into a seizure. Luckily I was right next to him so he wasn't convulsing on the stairs or tiled floor.

But yeah these are some seriously demented folks. There's no redemption for people like that. It's why I think we can take a page out of China's book but still keep our humanity. Death penalty should be used way more liberally in America and the prison system should be much more harsh and used more frequently in crimes involving violence and abuse of drugs/alcohol. People would actually be afraid to break the law and their wouldn't be a culture that thinks going to jail is cool. Plus rehabilitation is too expensive and time consuming when all you have to do is use a needle. People might actually learn accountability for their actions.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.