Nar shadaah help

I've been all over this level. First off, there is no Visas. I have Light Side Mastery and did see her in a cut-scene. I can't find Mira either. I've done a bunch of side quests but can't seem to progress on this level.

Any hints on how to get the exchange to notice me to the degree I need to search for the Jedi Master that's hiding out here?

thanks in advance!

:lol:

whats the latest quests youve done. i need an idea of where you are

thanks for the reply. Ok so far:

Landing Rights: I've defeated the bad guys outside the Ebon Hawk but can't seem to finish off the ones inside.

Plague carrier: I spoke with squid face and got him to ease up on the refugees and bought back that woman's daughter also.

Ebon Hawk ID change: I still need a new data card or steal an existing one

New Fuel Source: I'm looking for Goto. I can't find him. I guess I need to go on his yacht.

Intergalactic reunification: I'm still looking for that guys wife.

I talked to Fassa, the dock manager and got him to let the guy with the cryo energy cells to accept some of those for a dock exit fee

I ran the errand for the scientist in the flophouse, found the dead twilek in dock three and returned to the flophouse and got the data pad.

I did the dancing for the Hutt thing and got into his secret warehouse. (the Juma Juice thing)

that covers most of it, at least that's what I can remember.

:lol:)

I put together the landspeeder, found the captain inside the Poisonous Bar, returned the driod to the guy who will make the new ID for the Ebon Hawk,

Landing Rights: I've defeated the bad guys outside the Ebon Hawk but can't seem to finish off the ones inside.

Plague carrier: I spoke with squid face and got him to ease up on the refugees and bought back that woman's daughter also.

New Fuel Source: I'm looking for Goto. I can't find him. I guess I need to go on his yacht.

I talked to Fassa, the dock manager and got him to let the guy with the cryo energy cells to accept some of those for a dock exit fee

I ran the errand for the scientist in the flophouse, found the dead twilek in dock three and returned to the flophouse and got the data pad.

I did the dancing for the Hutt thing and got into his secret warehouse. (the Juma Juice thing)

:-)

I put together the landspeeder, found the captain inside the Poisonous Bar, returned the driod to the guy who will make the new ID for the Ebon Hawk,

why cant you beat the guys inside the ship?

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

IT IS NAR SHADDAA GODDAMNIT

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Ok, in order (and since you might not have finished the game I'm going to put some of this in spoilers);

You need to beat the guys inside before you will progress any further.

Visis will appear on your ship at some point, if you have lightside mastery chances are it will be after the Red Eclipse are all dead. If you are having problems dealing with them inside the ship there are a couple of things you can do; First, you can still change your party, so if you're having problems change your party around.

Second, activate solo mode and move everyone into the cargo hold as soon as you can. Then you can draw the bad guys inside there rather than having your party run off and getting killed.

Three, the Eclipse boss will only trigger when the character you control gets near the ****pit-before them he'll stay neutral. So a good tactic to use is that once the rest of the ship is clear allow the rest of your party to go off and fight all the bad guys in the ****pit area and security room which you snipe with a gun from a distance. Then allow your party to return, heal up and recharge force powers. Then buff everyone up-include melee shields-then go face the boss. Force wave works well on this guy, but everything else seems to have little effect. If you've done this correctly and allowed the rest of your party to clear the room while you stay in the main area you'll only have him to deal with and it should be a breeze.

You'd have been better off killing him and the rest of the exchange-the LS points you get for freeing the girl off set the DS points from being agressive to squid head. Don't forget that you can deal with the Sarroco(?) thugs as well-If you tell the leader 'I doubt you can handle the exchange' it will trigger a fight with them without getting any DS points.

Theses two quests

are part if the main plotline for Nar Shadaar, so you'll compleate those quests later on. The same with Mira, she only becomes a playable party member later on-or in otherwords she will find you.

That would be the woman standing near Hussef (leader of the refuges). He can be found in the middle of the main refuge area, she is standing nearby.

In order for you to finish this you'll have to take care of the guards you meet as you entered the area for the first time. I'm not sure if its a glitch but the only way I've found to get rid of them is to start a fight and kill them-yes you get DS points, but again this is offset by reuniting the couple.

There are a few quests you missed from the sound of things;

The swoop race track, you can get the exchanges with a small quest there-talk to the twilek woman you can see.

The traders in the main area-talk to the rodian, then talk to the duros. Follow the quest (involves running backwards and forwards a lot)

Side with the Rodian against the Duros, telling him that he can tell the exchange all about you and you'll be waiting-this will get his attention.

why cant you beat the guys inside the ship?

Because I keep dying after killing about 2/3 of them. I have the Handmaiden and Atton with me.

Ok, in order (and since you might not have finished the game I'm going to put some of this in spoilers);

You need to beat the guys inside before you will progress any further.

Visis will appear on your ship at some point, if you have lightside mastery chances are it will be after the Red Eclipse are all dead. If you are having problems dealing with them inside the ship there are a couple of things you can do; First, you can still change your party, so if you're having problems change your party around.

Second, activate solo mode and move everyone into the cargo hold as soon as you can. Then you can draw the bad guys inside there rather than having your party run off and getting killed.

Three, the Eclipse boss will only trigger when the character you control gets near the ****pit-before them he'll stay neutral. So a good tactic to use is that once the rest of the ship is clear allow the rest of your party to go off and fight all the bad guys in the ****pit area and security room which you snipe with a gun from a distance. Then allow your party to return, heal up and recharge force powers. Then buff everyone up-include melee shields-then go face the boss. Force wave works well on this guy, but everything else seems to have little effect. If you've done this correctly and allowed the rest of your party to clear the room while you stay in the main area you'll only have him to deal with and it should be a breeze.

You'd have been better off killing him and the rest of the exchange-the LS points you get for freeing the girl off set the DS points from being agressive to squid head. Don't forget that you can deal with the Sarroco(?) thugs as well-If you tell the leader 'I doubt you can handle the exchange' it will trigger a fight with them without getting any DS points.

Theses two quests

are part if the main plotline for Nar Shadaar, so you'll compleate those quests later on. The same with Mira, she only becomes a playable party member later on-or in otherwords she will find you.

That would be the woman standing near Hussef (leader of the refuges). He can be found in the middle of the main refuge area, she is standing nearby.

In order for you to finish this you'll have to take care of the guards you meet as you entered the area for the first time. I'm not sure if its a glitch but the only way I've found to get rid of them is to start a fight and kill them-yes you get DS points, but again this is offset by reuniting the couple.

There are a few quests you missed from the sound of things;

The swoop race track, you can get the exchanges with a small quest there-talk to the twilek woman you can see.

The traders in the main area-talk to the rodian, then talk to the duros. Follow the quest (involves running backwards and forwards a lot)

Side with the Rodian against the Duros, telling him that he can tell the exchange all about you and you'll be waiting-this will get his attention.

Where exactly are the Duros and the Rodian? In the Landing Pad or where? Never mind. I found them. thanks!

Edited by Mklangelo

Have fun in the pit!! :)

It looks like the only way Mira will beat the Wookie is the same way Aiden Jast beat Malak in KoTOR I. Run in a circle and stop to shoot( Jast threw lightsaber but it's still ranged) and lead the Wookie through all the mines in the pit.

where can i buy advanced medpacks on Nar Shaddah? all I see is the rodian with driod parts.

Edited by Mklangelo

It looks like the only way Mira will beat the Wookie is the same way Aiden Jast beat Malak in KoTOR I. Run in a circle and stop to shoot( Jast threw lightsaber but it's still ranged) and lead the Wookie through all the mines in the pit.

There are a few tips you can use to help Mira win;

First run around and lead Hannar through the mines that are scattered around the arena-Mira doesn't set mines off, Hannar does.

Second is to equip a Zabrak vibroblade (I *think* you nearly always get one of these before the fight in the pit. Since the Zabrak Vibrablade comes with the feat Melee finesse when equiped this will give Mira a much better chance in a fight.

Make sure Mira has a melee shield equiped and activate it, then pump her full of stims and stand with your back to the enterance door after leading Hannar through all the mines (trust me, you'll thank me for that :) ). The trick is to use critical strike once or twice in succession, then reactivate the melee shield-even if its still active. If the shield goes down cancel the next combat move and reactivate the shield. Just keep on doing this-no more than two combat actions followed by activation of the shield. Time this right and you'll take Hannar down fairly quickly, and 9 times out of 10 I've managed to do so without ruffling a red hair on Mira's head.

There are a few tips you can use to help Mira win;

First run around and lead Hannar through the mines that are scattered around the arena-Mira doesn't set mines off, Hannar does.

Second is to equip a Zabrak vibroblade (I *think* you nearly always get one of these before the fight in the pit. Since the Zabrak Vibrablade comes with the feat Melee finesse when equiped this will give Mira a much better chance in a fight.

Make sure Mira has a melee shield equiped and activate it, then pump her full of stims and stand with your back to the enterance door after leading Hannar through all the mines (trust me, you'll thank me for that :grin: ). The trick is to use critical strike once or twice in succession, then reactivate the melee shield-even if its still active. If the shield goes down cancel the next combat move and reactivate the shield. Just keep on doing this-no more than two combat actions followed by activation of the shield. Time this right and you'll take Hannar down fairly quickly, and 9 times out of 10 I've managed to do so without ruffling a red hair on Mira's head.

The only time ive ever had a problem with hanharr was the first time i fought him, after that you learn to level only what you need and his *** is easy,,,

As to youre hints on beating him:

If you pause the game and go to the item screen in the middle of the fight you can click on the melee sheild you have equipped and use it again without having to waste any combat turns in-game =)

what i did to beat it is i would find a corner where there where no enemies (maybe you cant find one where your ar) like where no one can attack you and just sit there until my health went up. it worked for me lol

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

yep. beating the red eclipse is definately the first step

I beat em' so their all dead and to make matters harder, visas showed up right after the battle so it was a real bitch fighting her right after the Red Eclipse critters... but she's resting comfortably in sick bay...lol

Edited by Mklangelo

what i did to beat it is i would find a corner where there where no enemies (maybe you cant find one where your ar) like where no one can attack you and just sit there until my health went up. it worked for me lol

There is no such place in the arena, its a circular room.